Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long have you had internet? - Minitokyo

How long have you had internet?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Sycia

Tainted

I've been using the internet since... o_O Days of huge floppies. 1992? 1991? I don't remember any longer

grd

The first time I dabbled in the internet was in my high school, couple of years ago. In my home connection I started with dial-up But them made the eventual switch to broadband. It is glorious.

If she don't
love me no more...
I know her
sister will.

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

hmmmmm must be something around 1995 i think .... i started with dial-up on a 56k and still stuck on ISDN ... i realy hate ISDN since a year .... it starts to piss me off... i wish i could move somewhere else ..... :(

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I don't know maybe 8 years now. No DSL or broadband needed. It's not worth it for the costs around here.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I've had an internet connection for about nine years now. I started out with dial-up, now I have a cable connection. I'm thinking my folks should go back to dial-up though x_x

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

long long time and it was mostly dial-up, i remember having to get half hour turns then switching with someone else in the house, but then i got dsl about 3 or four years ago.

at least 9 yrs

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I don't know, I think I have had a broadband connexion for 3 years, and before I had a dial-up for 2 years... so about 5 years...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.