Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Projects - Minitokyo

Group Projects

page 1 of 1 12 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Okay this is kind of a random thought that just occured to me since people try to do it to me all the time

Have you ever worked on a group project where the other members tryed to or have taken advantage of your kind personality to make you do most or all of the work on a project??

my answer---yes and i'm getting tired of it...so i'm starting to force the other to do equal shares of the work
my family usually lectured me a lot about group projects too.

OKay now it's your turn to reply ^_^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I just have to say i really hate group projects! You get a group with mostly everyone working together smoothly except one person who never helps out! They never go to class, they never show up for group meetings..it just infuriates me! Then they expect to get a grade on something they never did anything for...or they just bring your overall grade down..its so worthless! Why can't everyone just do their part?

Signature

I don't really like group projest, but I guess there O.K. It's just that you have to depend on one another and some times that can be real hard.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Yeah, lots of times. So sometime ago I decided to pick the group members wisely. That way I'm not the only one who works (bah, the last group project was practicaly done by the other members, I didn't do much... there has to be some balance :D ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

Ugh. Group projects.. I definitely feel your pain. If it was a project with you and your friennds (those who you know work very hard) .. then it'd be fine.. you have fun as well as getting a pretty good grade .. Actually in my last group project.. the day where we had to present.. one guy wasn't there .___. Coincidence? I think not.

I hate those who take advantage of people who actually work hard to get a good mark.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

I willingly do all the work, as I tend not to have very much confidence in those with whom I work (especially when I don't get to choose them). As long as I myself get a decent grade, I really don't care if other people tag along for the ride. Group projects tend to be given such huge amounts of time to be done that I can do the whole thing myself without much stress.

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

Group projects are fun... sometimes. It really depends on people that you work with. When you work with friends it could be really fun but once i was doing the project with this person
i barely knew and that person took advantage of my stright A's. He didnt do anything and i had to take care of everything. He knew i didnt want an F on the project so he just sat back and didnt do anything! It was soo frusrating.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Yeah i ve been there so many times , having been in university i had a lot of those group projects, and just for being the "nice guy" , sometimes i had to do most of the work , some times willingly considering i prefered to be sure it was good enough , normally everyone did its share, but some times i just hated it when some people didn´t work hard enough , still i couldn't expel them of the group cause i would have felt to badly about it :p. thank god university is over for me.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yeah, i've always been the one doing all the works...sometimes i felt like i'm their 'worker'
they just push all their works to me and said "your writing is better so you do it" , "you have so much time why don't you do it?" , "you're better than me, so it';s better you do it, cuz' i scared i'll spoil it"
these are all the words they'll say everytime there's group work, my parents even lectured me about it -_-
so now i'll equally divide all the work, and let them do it, of course i'll have some work too
i understand how you feel...

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I do all the work. I tried the equal wok thing and ended up with only my portion done nd a bad grade. I dont leave it to chance. Plus, other people just arent imaginative enough to come up with anything other than the basic stuff and i likes the good grades yo.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I don't like group projects if some of the group members are lazy and not cooperative. I always experience members that are not cooperating in doing the project. That's a really hard work for me... since they don't help in making the project. They just take advantage of the members who are very industrious...

I like group projects if the members of the group will cooperate.

Yeah, i think everybody's been there. I personally don't like forced group projects, cuz I always end up doing evertyhing myself. Not cuz my other group members are lazy, but because I always think I can do a better job. I guess I'm sometimes a control freak or whatever, but that's just how I am. If they're lazy and don't do anything, then I usually refuse to do anything too. It's their grade too, ya know :nya:

Be Free and Masturbate

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.