Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is Mai's most important person? - Minitokyo

who is Mai's most important person?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hye guys~

just want to know your opinion.
i finished ep 21 of Mai HiME and still confused.
*spoiler* takumi vanished after akira lost and if takumi was Mai's most important person,
Mai shouldnt be able to call upon kagutsuchi. but she still can...
makes me wonder whether takumi is her most important person or is it sumone else?

i put my bet on Tate, but i dunt think he's the one.
what do u guys think?
and i put my bet also that the white girl hunting Mai is Shiho~ (haha, just a guess)

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

if takumi disappeared when wouldn't Tate be next in line as mai's mip? they both have feelings for each other but neither wants to admit it. i'm still a lil lost on that too, but maybe it's just someone you FALL in love with that makes them your mip... no wait... idk what i'm talking about, but i put by bet on tate. ;)

Signature Image

what exactly happens if two himes share the same important person? wouldn't things get messed up?

i mean, tate could be both mai's and shiho's guy, and takumi could have been both mai and akira's.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

I think it is Tate as well. But if Shiho is a HiME then that would mess things up, it could be a possible twist in the story line. Shiho is evil though, she has one nasty jealousy streak. Plus if she is a HiME, why didn't she defend herself when she got attacked?

If you also note, they've been saying the person 'disappears', not 'dies', so it gives hope that we will see the MIP's again.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I don't think Tate is Mai's important person, even if she likes him. She also loves her brother, but it's just a simple "brother - sister" relation. Kazu disappered because Akane loved him, and it's the same for Akira. I think that Mai's most important thing is to become a normal girl again, so maybe the most important person for her is herself.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I don't think Tate is Mai's important person, even if she likes him. She also loves her brother, but it's just a simple "brother - sister" relation. Kazu disappered because Akane loved him, and it's the same for Akira. I think that Mai's most important thing is to become a normal girl again, so maybe the most important person for her is herself.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

it is defintely her little brother, but since he *spoiler* is gone.

I think Tate is the most important to her now.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Mai's important person is herself? That's an interesting theory. Though imagine the reaction of the people around her, when her Child disappears, and so does she, they'd probably be thinking, "Hm, she thought herself to be most important, how selfish." Hehe.

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

I guess it's not default as to who your most important person is. Mai did have a claim on Takumi being his older sister but Akira's desire for Takumi was more along the line of a love relationship so that's why when Akira was defeated, Takumi went up.

As for Mai/Shiho/Tate, if either of them win, Tate will still disappear. Reito/Lord Obsidian planned that out very well since he must have realized that Mai was starting to like Tate. Sneak SOB - with Tate out of the picture, Mai would have only Reito to 'depend' on thus making it easier for him to manipulate her into becoming the most powerful HiME and becoming the next Queen of Hell. Granted she'd have to defeat Mikoto all over again...as well as go up against the Prez of the Student Council (tough fight there)

I also think that Tate is the one. She even wrote the first sylable of his name on window.

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

I also think that Tate is the one. She even wrote the first sylable of his name on a window.

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Quote by TygerStryke
As for Mai/Shiho/Tate, if either of them win, Tate will still disappear. Reito/Lord Obsidian planned that out very well since he must have realized that Mai was starting to like Tate. Sneak SOB - with Tate out of the picture, Mai would have only Reito to 'depend' on thus making it easier for him to manipulate her into becoming the most powerful HiME and becoming the next Queen of Hell. Granted she'd have to defeat Mikoto all over again...as well as go up against the Prez of the Student Council (tough fight there)

nice assumption there~
maybe it will turn out like that.. but the episods are only 4 left (since i'm now at 22 and the review said its a 26-eps series) and to think it will turn like that, it hink require more eps..

aaarrghh~~ i wanto to see the series quickly..
cant wait for the nxt one~~~~

Signature

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

Well, that would be his plan, but this is Mai that he's trying to jerk around and Tate isn't one to just stand around. ^^ Get either of them riled up enough and things will happen. I think that in order to get everyone's happy endings back, instead of defeating all the HiMEs, they'll combine their power (somehow, I don't know how, so don't ask!) and that way, they can overcome Lord Obsidian. (Would be very cool if Tate and Kazuguchi fused together to fight Lord Obsidian/Reito {He DOES have a katana with him now})

With the combined power of the HiMEs, they can probably reverse all the losses that the previous HiMEs have suffered.

Even so, I was kinda pulling for the Kendo Captain to get Natsume instead of the Student Council Prez, but hey, there's always a love triangle somewhere. ^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.