Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Family Owned Business - Minitokyo

Family Owned Business

page 1 of 1 4 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Well i've been thinking about making this post for a while but i wasn't sure how to write it...well here it is

Does anyone here on MT have a Family run business???
if so what type of business is it??
do you think that haveing a family business would be fun or is a good idea??

okay here goes/
My family owns a donut shop in Claremont, CA and i have been helping there since i was about 5 years old. I think that having a family business has it's perks...free food and drinks can bring donuts to parties at no charge to the class. Cons...not much free time cause of working there, would have to work during holidays and weekends staring early in the morning...and we close only 2 days a year...oh yean, i also don't get to see my parents to much either...

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Well I know alot of people owning family businesses... Restraunts, Video Stores and Cleaning Store, General Stores of course.

Mostly I would see it in a good way. Spending some time with your family and getting to know your family better.. Having a good bond with them isn't bad because they are your family members. It probably be a good idea to run one as a secondary job for some extra income but just abit more work

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My parents used to own a variety store, but then they moved on through better careers with their education. Now, its no longer the You are Your Own Boss setting but a responsibility of other work to be taken over here, which could be a good thing in the long run as it keeps you focused, and a bad thing if you aren't too happy with the atmosphere it can bring. That's all I have to add here. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

My dad owns his own mechanic shop...works only on asian produced cars though
been there for a while now and has its ups and down but its alright i guess..not the best location but decent enough..

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.