Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do while MT loads? - Minitokyo

What to do while MT loads?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

This is not a complaint whatsoever, so please don't take this the wrong way.

I was wondering, what do you (other MT members) do while waiting for a page to load on MT? I know you guys can't be staring at the screen for that long, lol. I usually surf other websites or listen music while waiting.

Be Free and Masturbate

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

haha, its all in good fun.

I'll do multiple things.

-Play Solitare (while listening to music)
-Talk to people (msn, AIM, IRC) (Music is involved once again)
-Surf the net (Of course, with music)
-Check up on my Email (What would be checking email without music)
-Play some other game or.. (If I can, I'll run music)
-Multi-task (chores or something else that needs to be taken care of).

Pretty much everything I do online revolves around me listening to my playlist, lmao =P

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Instant message, take a nap, talk to friends how slow this site is, run a marathon, donate blood, paint churches, take a shower, learn a new programming language. Y'know, stuff that you know that when you're done MT should be loaded.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Best way to go...think about things. Sort out the events in life. No, really. You want a scrambled brain? XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I tend to just watch TV or play Games while i wait XD but then again it doesnt take long to upload a page.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Retouch on my idol scans, go back to dancing rehearsals, the works. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

same thing i always do...take a short nap XD
sometimes it takes soo long to load...
anyways at least its been much faster recently so not much to do but listen to music

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well start my 1000 piece puzzle set, and start another one, by the 4th one, I can finally surf MT, :) isn't life full of mysterious things. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Chat with people on some messenger, browse other forums, or have multiple MT pages open so one is always available to post or view in (I tend to do the latter).

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I usually got the TV on, or I'm chatting with someone on my messenger, and I almost always have other webpages open. Yay for tabbed browsing! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I usaully have more than one window open... Both on MT, that way while one is loading the other is already done loading... Other than that I draw, search other sites, play games...

Signature Image

LOL @ title, ^_~ sting.... j/k

ummmm, I sit and wait and listen to music.

Quote by dutchforce I know you guys can't be staring at the screen for that long, lol. I usually surf other websites or listen music while waiting.

Ha Ha! Beleave it or not dutchforce but if I have nothing else to do I just sit and stare. Or like you I like to listen to music.

I listen to music, read, draw, or go on other forums or sites. Like someone mentioned, the forums have been uploading faster recently

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Music is always on, looking a bit around in my room, checking other animeforums and the like.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I just wait.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Homework. :P Or I'm working on my latest wallpaper or comic.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Its not that long to load... like 10 secs... and... besides im on like www.myspace.com... and listening to music and talking on aim... sometimes playing Counter Strike:Source...

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

I watch anime, play games, or go get a snack :) Hurray for snacks!! :D

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Well i usually wait and listen to music. Or i would go out to get something to eat, talk on aim/msn, maybe do some checkups on my comp, or i might just go to a different site cause i can use tab browsers for mozilla.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i sit and scream at the computer banging on the keyboard to make it hurry up... but instead it freezez and so i scream louder but not hit the keyboard. (laughing) ^_^'

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i try to draw a character face or to write my name with the mouse cursor^^

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I'm on dial up so generaly one page loading slow slows it all down and i genrealy have at least 5 im windows open and if i dont i could if i wanted to i usualy leave the screen up and stare at it or chat!!!

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

crypthis

confusing reality

do anything that cros my mind... :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.