Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 super hero? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

so whos ur favorite super hero.....????
MINE IS SPIDERMAN...
gotta luv spidy!!!!!!
hahahahhahaha

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I really digg X-men and I got a lot of favorits.
But right now it's Wolverine! Cause he's alway best at what he does! *Shink* Groar >=(

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I have to agree with ying... the x-men are the best!

Signature Image

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

heh, I am not a real fan of.. "super-heroes" (that's why I like John Constantine from Hellblazer, he ain't a super hero or something like that). But if I really had to pick on I'd say Wolverine since he's the one who prolly thinks and behaves more similarly to me XD.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

batman cause hes pretty smart and hes human so that just makes it all the cooler

Signature Image

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Well super hero ...it would be Wolverine! :) Yeah he's cool! And my personal fav is anti-hero John Constantine ("Hellblazer") he's so dark and also cool.
P.S. ShiNN84 - I love your ava and signature image!!!! XD XD XD

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Ow Ow Ow!!! Fav super hero has to be the classic superman or batman! Yeah there so kick ass!!!!!!

Batman has always been one of my favorites. Nightcrawler and Colossus are hella cool too.

Be Free and Masturbate

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

The real batman (the one from the comics) and The Punisher... if anyone knows him. Both of them are very dark. Oh Nightcrawler rocks... but you gotta love Earthworm Jim and The Tick! :D

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by XavierCrowThe real batman (the one from the comics) and The Punisher... if anyone knows him. Both of them are very dark. Oh Nightcrawler rocks... but you gotta love Earthworm Jim and The Tick! :D

The Tick is soo funny! Such a great superhero. My favourite will always be Superman. The first time I saw Christopher Reeve play him in the movies changed me. Superman is like the ultimate ideal gentleman, strong yet kind, punishing yet compassionate.
A blast from the past superhero for me is Roger Ramjet. One my mates hates that cartoon, but I do find it a nice distraction whenever I see it. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

mine would definatly be the greenlantern. The ring can to it all. Although he is weak against yellow

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Hmm, Optimus Prime for sure. He's just so...coooool. And besides, he can transform!
A close second is The Dark Knight of the Dark Horse variety.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Spider-man, Storm, Batman and Psylocke

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

I like aqua man... when you first meet him he puches the flash! he's great... the whole i hate you people but I guess I should save you thing is what makes him even cooler...

spider-man is the coolest... psylocke is great as well... glad they brought her back to life.... also batman owns superman any day of the week

carnall

carnall

Golden Boy

mine is spiderman too , and Rogue :nya: (titania) of X-men

my english is bad :sweat: .... sorry

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

Spiderman, Wolverine, Thor, Silver Surfer, Rogue (she is hot), Human torch, Batman, The Maxx, Super Girl(she is very hot too), Goku, (Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi are they super heroes? if so, them), Ikki of Phoenix and Ioria of Leo,.... I think there are more = P

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

IIFreakzII

Freakz

Wolverine , Rogue , Bandit , and a few others .....

not superman cuz of one reason ... here it is ....
He may have the strenght , the power , the speed , and the super eyes
but he have no logic in wearing his underwear!!![b][/b]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I´m going to join the opinions of many other camerades and for this reason it is spiderman who is my favourite hero.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

OMG *-*U Batman is sooooooooo sexy!
I love him xDDD

If I could be a superhero
I would be awesome man
I'd fly around the world fighting crime
According to my awesome plan
And if I saw criminals trying to lie
Hurting other people and making them cry
I’d haul them off to jail in my awesome van
Cause I would be awesome man

Now, some criminals want you to be a criminal, and they offer you things like drugs, alcohol. But we know what to do, kids. We just say ‘no’.

I would be drug-free boy
Telling the world of the evils of drugs
And all of the lives they destroy
Well I’d take all the junkie
He’s getting so high
With their needles and bongs
And their sticks made of Thai
As I burn them alive I would squeal with joy
Cause I would be drug-free boy

(whistles)

I’d be immigration dude
I'd send the foreigners back to their homes
For eating up all of our food
And taking our welfare and best jobs to boot
Like landscaping, dishwashing, picking our fruit
I’d pass a lot of laws to get rid of their brood
Cause I’d be immigration dude

Now kids, you can make up your very own superhero. If you could, who would it be?

Would you be justice guy?
Making sure people get what they deserve
Especially women who lie

Like if a wife left her husband with three kids and no job
To run off to fucking Hawaii with some doctor named Bob
You could skin them and drain them of blood so they die (especially Bob)
Then you would be justice guy

Or you could be more subtle
No I didn’t mean to be vague
Give her the mad cow disease
Let him die of the plague
As long as they suffer for their terrible lie (especially Bob)
Then you would be Justice Guy
Yes then you would be a superhero like me

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.