Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 holllarrrrrr - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

its everyone its me yoh frined kannon82...just droppin by to say HELLO n hope this community grows ....cus it KICKS ASS!!!!
my favorite anime is saint seiya .....gotta luv dat anime....ITS AWESOME!!!!

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcomet to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

Welcome to MT, post a lot. ^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Read the FAQ to help you get started. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Welcome to MT kannon82! Have fun and make lots of freinds! Happy leveling...

Signature Image

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Kannon82. I hope you have a great time here in MT. Sayounara!

hi welcome to minitokyo kanon82 you'll meet lots of friendly people here have fun leveling up see you in the forums, btw yes saint seiya is awesome

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yo, welcome to MT, hope you like it here. Answer lots of forums and submit some gallery items to level up. Bye for now!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.