Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My final tribute to our dear friend paxterra! - Minitokyo

My final tribute to our dear friend paxterra!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I know this should be on the Spam lounge, but I think paxterra should have a decent tribute from the mt community. I believe his friends would agree with me on this. I think most of you know paxterra hasn't been around for a long time, and everything that belongs to him has been strip bare. Like many of you, I don't know what has happen to him, and I would have love it if he suddenly shows up one of these days. By for now, I want a proper goodbye for him, since he is a great guy that deserve it. :)

He is the first friend I have in mt, and he is really the only one that reach out his hands out to me and make me feel at home when I was a newbie. I am forever grateful to him, because he showed me what a classy guy can be. :) His respond to threads are thought povoking, and I always look forward to his opinions. It is like a fountain of knowledge, and it springs to life whenever he talks to you. I am going to miss his humor and very insightful opinions. I just wish he at least give us an goodbye before he left. I wish him the best of luck at whereever he is, you are a great guy paxterra. :)

If it is possible, can some of paxterra's friends or anyone in mt leave some of your well wishes or fond memories of him in this thread as a tribute to paxterra. I think he deserves that. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Paxterra? **Looks down and cries**

He was indeed one of the funniest members out there - and I could consider him a good friend I once knew and lost. It's a shame he won't return anymore...

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by CelessaPaxterra? **Looks down and cries**
He was indeed one of the funniest members out there - and I could consider him a good friend I once knew and lost. It's a shame he won't return anymore...

yeah i misss paxterra too. i remember getting him "hooked" on Amano. :) and i absolutely loved his "Dragon lady" wallpaper.

it's a darn shame that he left so suddenly w/o explanation. :(
anyway if you read this thread paxterra- i hope everyhting going well, man. ;)

:mordin: nice thread man, perhaps being a "good"guy isn't so bad after all.. XD

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I didn't really know him but I remember seeing him around. He was a nice guy.

Well, I hope where ever he is, he's doing all right. Farewell, Paxterra!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

paxterra? :( he'll be back, i know he will be!

and i kno what you mean Mordin.... he was really nice when i first came too ^^ he was really friendly... its sad that his things are getting stripped down.... once he sees that when he gets back, i don't think he'll be so happy. then again, i can't say since i don't kno him too well, but who wouldn't be sad, right?

best wishes to paxterra then! it'd be great if he came back again tho... even for a short while :(

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I do not know Paxterra...but I wish you luck, and a happy farewell if you are leaving MT. It's always sad when people leave MT, and I know many have some moral reasons, some just disappear. But nevertheless, no matter who you are, if you are part of the MT community, I love you all the same.

Best wishes, and I hope that since I don't know you already, if you come back. come and chat, it would be awesome to know you ^_^
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by DREAM

Quote by CelessaPaxterra? **Looks down and cries**
He was indeed one of the funniest members out there - and I could
consider him a good friend I once knew and lost. It's a shame he won't
return anymore...

yeah i misss paxterra too. i remember getting him "hooked" on Amano. :)
and i absolutely loved his "Dragon lady" wallpaper.
it's a darn shame that he left so suddenly w/o explanation. :(
anyway if you read this thread paxterra- i hope everyhting going well,
man. ;)
:mordin: nice thread man, perhaps being a "good"guy isn't so bad after
all.. XD

Yeah, I do wish he left in a better note, his member page was awesome. :) Hey Dream, you should tried being a "good" guy once in awhile then ;)

Celessa: I know what you mean, paxterra was a funny guy, his humor was classic. :) I really hope he comes back. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Paxterra was definitely a great guy, really nice and witty to boot. I had a number of great conversations with him, and he really helped get the Order of Reason up and running. I would really like to see him back, or at the very least know why it was that he disappeared so suddenly from Minitokyo, because with his departure, we really suffered a loss as a community.

Paxterra, though you probably won't see this, I hope you and your family are well, and that you have the best of luck in all of your endeavors.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

... I remember paxterra-friend as one who always worries about his child. I have offline friends from way back in the wild days of uni who are struggling to raise their children on their own; as such, I really share his pains of being a single parent. He loves his daughter so much that he fears for her well-being constantly; a simple toothache or stomach ache or what-have-you would send the poor guy rushing to the hospital. But perhaps, that is a 'positive fear' to foster, a fear of losing your loved ones.

As a tribute, I'd like to recite words from our common love, the DUNE book series... (which we both dreamed of being turned to anime form... we can dream, can't we?) He has the Bene Gesserit 'Litany Against Fear' rite framed and hung on his wall somewhere... and I could just hear him reciting alongside me...

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I didn't get a chance to me paxterra. I hope that he is well and that one day he really does return. After reading the wonderful posts here I really wish I had the opportunity to meet such a wonderful individual.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Its so sad that one of MTs most devoted members just vanished like that. He always gave the best philosophical advice about fear and everything. It is also sad that when someone leaves on MT, you see their webpage and what they had before they left. But..., Paxterra got rid of everything. He must have had some serious issues to deal with. Mordin, thanks for making this thread for him. I hope that he will remain safe to where ever he goes and that he stays brave and faces fear. Good luck Paxterra, I may be assuming the worst but stay strong and that everyone hear on MT is with you.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.