Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What 's your favorite story from Walt Disney? - Minitokyo

What 's your favorite story from Walt Disney?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Hm.. I probably liked Mulan the best XD (omg, but the sequel sucked some serious crap). And the Fox and the Hound made me teary.

The Lion King however.. x_x That is the one show that always has me crying.

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Every animated Disney series and film except Winnie the Pooh.

But in particular The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. They rule!!

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsI'm crazy about Disney! I grew up watching all their wonderful films.....I have no favourite. The ones I watch the most are: Mulan, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Pocahontas, Dumbo, Lion King.........the list goes on. I really love the music from the Disney films....the man who wrote the songs for almost all of the "masterpieces" won eight oscars! :D

^^Also i like The Incredibles^^"""

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

the lion king !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Sapphire-san

Sapphire-san

My purple world...

Lion King is the best ^^

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Aladdin & The Lion King are my all time favorites...

I still watch those on DVD whenever I feel like watching it...
I probably seen it a hundred times ::joke:: ;) maybe... If I count them from the day those two were shown since I was a kid. ^_^'

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.