Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ultimate Wallpaper Poll: Girls or Guys? - Minitokyo

Ultimate Wallpaper Poll: Girls or Guys?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Ok it's a matter of taste, if you are a girl you probably don't like cute ecchi girls on wallpapers but I'm just curious which one you like or how much you care about the character on a wallpaper. Please vote and reply ^^

Well, I prefer a wallpaper with a selfmade background and some dressed characters. The cute girls sometimes look really strange, but as long as they have normal eyes, it's okay. Guy wallpapers are great, too.

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

I think a combination of both would be nice, a good proportion of girls and a good proportion of guys.^_^ I personally don't really like the ecchi kind of walls. I hate them actually >.< haha.. I think your type of wallies are the best, chibikko.^^ The character is important, but the bg has to be nice too.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well i voted "with half-naked girl/woman" but honestly i would rather see great artwork then ecchi/ stuff.

i.e i would perfer to see an Amano wall versus Carnelian if you now what i mean. XD

to me great art must have "perception" and most of the time ecchi stuff doesn' t. but it sure is great to look at. ;)

actually my highest rated scan is an ecchi one. so i guess people prefer ecchi over great art. :(

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

i dont care if its girl or guy. the only thing i care about wallpapers are the quality of general work, composition, theme and skills nothing more and nothing less. a wallpaper can have the most beautiful scan but thats not the credit of the wall maker only at the artist so the most important thing is still the background.

but in general i fall in love with cute guys walls :3

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Chibikko!! You forgot 'Couple' option ^_^' ...
rofl... XD

Ah, as long as the background is good, the scan or vector is clean, and high quality, and both have excellent compositing, I would add it to my favs directly :)

Ecchi wallpapers can be very nice, too, in some ways that the females wouldn't understand if I were to explain it here ~heheeee~ ..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

the background is basically what people like and not the image itself because they can just look at the scan used for the wall....

retire

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

er.. i don't find eechi very interesting >.> so yea no eechi.. and make sure they have clothes on with a nice background to suit the characters.. ya don't put some character smiling widely wearing bright pink with a dark and gloomy background.. am i right? ^______^x well that's generally speaking ne? :3

Signature

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I don't think it possible to annalise art work in quite that way. With my main machine being the laptop the most important concideration is how embrased would you feel if someone else saw you desktop?

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

i'd use a wall with a girl (with or without clothes, as long as the bg is great XD) over a one with a guy >_>

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Yeah, I really look at the background, the scan really isn't important, the person didn't make the scan. Same as a lot of people, it has to be clean, nice concept, good background...If it looks like some random things were just put together because the person wanted to make a wallpaper really badly, then well, no. hehe, I still love my guy wallpaper with them <3. -sigh- some of the wallpaper with girls are nice, dont get me wrong, but a lot of them all deal with the same theme x_x.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by wuscheli dont care if its girl or guy. the only thing i care about wallpapers are the quality of general work, composition, theme and skills nothing more and nothing less. a wallpaper can have the most beautiful scan but thats not the credit of the wall maker only at the artist so the most important thing is still the background.

I agree totally, wuschel. :)

i voted eechi but i like the walls with better backgrounds the most.
if its awesome eechi+great background you got me sold

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Pretty much the three things i look for in a wallpaper is colors scheme, layout and for it to have some from a show that i like. It also helps if it has a bit of humor or makes me happy. As for the whole guy/ girl thing: it depends on my mood. Girls tend to have a happier feeling while guys can be serious but thats only a general thing; everyone knows that girls can be moody too.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Irrelevant. I normally go for non-human walls, when they're human, female, I don't mind the clothing amount.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

I prefer girl wallpapers, but I do not want them to be ecchi. I prefer a quality wallpaper that focuses on everything, and not just the looks.

HeavenzTear

~Maiden of Heaven~

i don't mind either boy or girl. Just keep their clothes on >.> but seriously i think battle poses (spell something wrong here i think ^^'') are my fav. Don't know about other people but background is VERY important to me. Phew i talk too much x.x.

When the world around you seems to fall apart. I'll always be here for you.
~HeavenzTear~

Holt

Holt

pffft

My favourite wallpapers are either really cool tech/mech/gundam ones or really cute girls, not ecchi.

Signature Image

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Even if a wallpapers background was really well made but featured a lewd picture of some girl I wouldn't like it that much and thus wouldn't use it. I prefer cool looking females or guys in my walls, I pretty much only like those that feature an OK-to-Good background with with either one of that I mentioned previously ^^

sometime i dun care either is boy or girl or half-naked.....
as long as the wallpaper quality is good,
background is great, effect is nice

The fragments of summer will jump open and break out,
and rain upon the sparkling sky, the sea, and the world.

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

for me the background is not important,
the most important for me on a wallpaper are the characters,
the background can be just a white color, and if it is ecchi or not- its not so important, but it should be not too ecchi,

Signature

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't care what the character is as long as they have cloth. I don't like ecchi though.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I personally hate ecchi *shudders in disgust*clothes are very, very good to have in walls. Umm...the background is a very important part, and is sort of what can make or break the wall. I've seen cool walls of guys and girls, but I sort of like the guys ones better (as long as they are good), hence my membership in the I-Luv-Guy-Wallies group here in MT.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'd say bg hands down.
the wallpaper no matter how ecchi it is, even if its hentai, if da bg sux, the wallpaper sux. hands down. and like CLAMPchic, I hate ecchi wallpaper. >_> stoopid. >_>

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by HoltMy favourite wallpapers are either really cool tech/mech/gundam ones or really cute girls, not ecchi.

Quote by CLAMPchicI personally hate ecchi *shudders in disgust*clothes are very, very
good to have in walls. Umm...the background is a very important part,
and is sort of what can make or break the wall.

Personally I hate ecchi a lot as well, but it also comes down to the wallpaper and if it doesn't look right, put it goes - pretty much. lol - Good walls have great effort put into it - and I actually like clarity and sophistication to mix hand in hand. **Nods** Gender is not preferable, though I lean more towards the girls' side. A cool looking guy in leather and sunglasses in a dark background is just as neat as a magical girl in a pretty well-built atmosphere. lol - Still like the girls though overall - so pretty.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.