Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ultimate Wallpaper Poll: Girls or Guys? - Minitokyo

Ultimate Wallpaper Poll: Girls or Guys?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

ew. i want ppl to be clothed -.-

a really cool looking girl or a really cool looking guy.
doesnt matter.

but it depends if its an anime character, then i would prefer a character whos personality i like (in my case, that means mostly guys, but there are some girls)

I it a matter of taste but I'd prefere ecchi girls.

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i prefer the half-naked women :D

Signature

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Haha, I went for the half naked girl ones...I'm a pervert >_<, if I weren't, I would of chosen the background one.

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Girls. Especially girls in lingerie. Though a clothed girl can work too, in many cases.

I am invincible!

i generally dont care, but if its too ecchi i cant be putting that on my desktop :P, has to be nice looking

Signature Image

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I really don't care, as long as they wear clothes. -__-;; I guess second to that is the background.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

heh heh...guys...naked?...yeah. that got my vote. :nya:

a little skin always brightens up your monitor

I say, in an wallpaper, the person or object that the wallpaper is about must stand out. Hopefully a half naked girl, but anyways the background is just to make it cooler, or more "stand out". The main objective is for the center image to stand out, not the background.

maggothumper

maggothumper

Demon Eyes

well i would say half-naked girl and nice bg would be nice :D

Signature Image

I voted "The background is more important" because anyone can have a "half-naked girl/woman" on a solid color background.

Signature

deathsCHILD

deathsCHILD

use me, abuse me, then reuse me

for me,mmmmmm.... half naked girl/women/lady/any thing you could think of that is on the same topic. I'd perfer ecchi or hentai but since im at a boarding school and i have to use the computer labs computers i don't have any personal space >-< and that bits

Signature

They don't have to be half-naked, as long as the girls are cute.,

well...for me the bg is the most important thing in a wall. Character choices comes later...
and I used characters who are wearing something till now...but it's not a habit or anything XD

I can't argue against a cheefull Aoi-chan from Ai Yori Aoshi, but I'd have to say something simple with a VERY focused and well picked background to work with the character. The two together are most important :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.