which anime world would you want to live in? why?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Cancel

this is retarded but when i was younger i used to pretend to live in the pokemon world oO and i pretented to train pokemon and battle people oO;;;; lol i just wanted to know if anyone else was like that for other animes =D or am i the only person who is like that >.<

Signature

Cancel

yep i 2 wanna live inside anime =P roll =O

• Mar 17, 2005
Cancel

I would to live inside a anime world if I could write the story...

• Mar 17, 2005

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Cancel

which anime would you live in?

Signature

Cancel

I have as well. I've always wanted to live in either the anime worlds of fantasy like Lodoss or the Slayers series or in a sci fi one like outlaw star or Battle of the Stars.

• Mar 17, 2005
Cancel

Yes, I would love to live like a sharingan user in Naruto (dating Kakashi would be so nice...) or just change places with Rin, and be by Sesshoumaru-sama´s side forever and ever XD

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Cancel

why yes, yes i have. I would like to like i the world of the persocom from chobits and work at a job i hate to one day have enough money to buy a persocom and surf the web like never before. Either that or find one.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

• Mar 17, 2005

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Cancel

another one was witch hunter robin XD being a hunter is cool. and life in that anime seems so simple.

Signature

Cancel

I'd like to visit anime worlds...to see what my faveroite characters are doing...but overall I'd cling to this world :) .

• Mar 17, 2005
Cancel

yes yes!!!
want to live inside a anime world:)

• Mar 17, 2005
Cancel

World of Naruto.
I like ninjas.
In that world there are nothing impossible!!!

• Mar 17, 2005
Cancel

I'd live in some anime world , probably sci-fi with mech warriors, or something like that.

• Mar 17, 2005

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Cancel

I have my own imaginary world, so i don't really need other people's. Probably the Chobits world, even though I'm a bit of a technophobe, it would be a fairly fun place to live, and you could have a truly l33t computer.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Cancel

would anyone rather prefer a anime world that is realistic quality of life or completely based around ficitonal that is possible.

Signature

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

Cancel

Quote by kai81220this is retarded but when i was younger i used to pretend to live in the pokemon world oO and i pretented to train pokemon and battle people oO;;;; lol i just wanted to know if anyone else was like that for other animes =D or am i the only person whos like that =[

Always I dream to live in other worlds... Some of them are anime worlds... You aren't alone ;)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

• Mar 24, 2005

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

Cancel

Hmmm... bleach or nana, they are very different but it's will be funny to live in these worlds !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

• Mar 24, 2005
Cancel

definitely hanaukyo maids cauz a mansion surrounded by girls wat more could u want...n u hav a maid dat takes cares of u exlcusively she also hot ^_^

• Mar 25, 2005

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Cancel

The world i would love to live in:

Pokemon! Oh yeah
Kiddy Grade
D.N.Angel
Outlaw Star
Full metal alchemist

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

WolfPuppy

WolfPuppy

A pro at the puppy whine

Cancel

I'd like to live in an anime world!
i'd like to live in: Poke'mon, Digimon, Megaman, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, and Beyblade!

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Cancel

naruto because itscool with all the ninja stuff

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Apr 28, 2005
Cancel

I'd want to live in the Naruto world.
I wanna be a ninja -_- and use shuriken and kunais and jutsus and all that other stuff. Plus, I'd want a shiney forhead protector. =D (even though you can buy those off of ebay for like $1.)

Signature

Cancel

hmmm... thats a tough decision id probably want to live in tsubasa reservoir chronicles even though it hasnt been released in anime yet in america i have read the books and it sounds like a cool place to live

Cancel

i wanna live in Naruto's World
i wanna be ninja
move like a flash, can make a jutsu like Rasengan
damn i loved it

• Apr 29, 2005

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

Um....I would want to live in ether FMA world or InuYasha world. In FMA, I get to use Alchemy for good or evil....... muawahahahahahah........ same goes for the InuYasha world as well...

Signature Image

• Apr 29, 2005

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.