Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime world would you want to live in? why? - Minitokyo

which anime world would you want to live in? why?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by kai81220this is retarded but when i was younger i used to pretend to live in the pokemon world oO and i pretented to train pokemon and battle people oO;;;; lol i just wanted to know if anyone else was like that for other animes =D or am i the only person whos like that =[

...no...when i was smaller me and my friend and maybe 2 more or somthing we played we fighted agasint evil people(like those from zelda dbz grandia...etc)^^ your not the only 1...and we even fighted whit sticks.....used them as daggers:D...
but now i whould like to be in the negima world booya....maney maney maney girls...and stuff^^ and magic fight :D

It is time for you to drown

like i said in http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19547/ before it got cloesd

probably the one that would allow me to jump into all the others

Gundam Wing/SeeD because it would have given me a chance to hop into my favourite Gundams (Wing Zero/Custom and Freedom respectively) and take a stand in the conflicts at hand.

i always pictured myself sideing with the Treize faction and with Lacus Clyne and Kira

Also DBZ, just so I could learn how to fly (beats the bus) I just don't think there would be a more exhilirating feeling.

Hmmm Anime world....maybe in Gundam seed ^^
bcuz it will be very cool using robot for war ^^

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Naruto sounds like a really kool world to live in simply because of all the skillz..
Pokemon coz its a secret fantasy to become a eletric trainer
oOoOo Gundam fighting in battle suits Rawr! Sounds dangerous though..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmm... i would like to live in
naruto workd yea being a ninja at a young age sets you for life
GTO wish there were teachers like that
bleach yea imma try to be a captain
chobits wanna get a persocon
and gundam seeds world is not really for sure since yea it would be damn kewl to pilot an ms especially the g undams but its a time of total war and i think i might die but if i was in the junk guild then sure why not

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

I want to live as a Pirate in One Piece. Become a Devil's fruit user, and become more famous than Gold Roger and Luffy combined. Get a crew cuz I got no friends. lolz.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like to live in Dragonballz world...
I like to blow everything.. destroy everything... enhancing my level..
And to have that kind of energy is really interesting... :) :D :) ;)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

hmm...i would want to live in naruto's world.i would like to be a ninja too.i want to be a ninja just like naruto :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Give it about 3-5 years and plop me into Negima!. ^_^'
Either that or Naruto would be cool.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

This is an interesting question... I would probably wanna live in an anime like... Naruto! I would become a female ninja! XD
Either that, or an anime like Fruits Basket or Azumanga Daioh.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i'd love to go to cefiro or to tsubasa reservoir chronicles... the places are so imaginatively created... and i get flying fishes too

or i'd chose to go to konoha! hahaha

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

I know this sounds stupid, but i would like to live in the DBZ world and be a Saiyian(to be SSJ2 ....bwahaha). No the real reason would be to fly really fast without a plane or any other man made mech.

I would also love to live in the worl of... yeah got another.... Outlaw Star. I would have to have my own personal spacecraft for 2 people only and would ahve to be really really fast.

Quote by kai81220this is retarded but when i was younger i used to pretend to live in the pokemon world oO and i pretented to train pokemon and battle people oO;;;; lol i just wanted to know if anyone else was like that for other animes =D or am i the only person whos like that =[

you want to never mention that everagain.....depending on how old you were
and i always wnted to live in anime not specific one but anime and its physics in particular

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

it would be hilarious to be Inuyasha for a day...

I can't say I'd like to live in any specific anime world - I would live in my own world of my own design, but for some reason I always imagine it to be in anime styles...
It would definitely be a world of fantasy, though, and also older weaponry/fighting styles, so no guns. Swords, bows & awrros, etc. are a must.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i would live in the world of any anime that is fantasy themed.....i just love casting spells.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Ive always wanted to live in the world of EVA. Giant robots are cool!

Besa

Abyss

Bleach or Naruto

Signature Image

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I dream to be a hero, a warrior, a knight, and I go wonder around the realms with my sword, saving my princess and the world from evil
I would also like to pilot a robot or a plane or both
I would like to be In Dragon Quest or Inuyasha or Robotech... most of the animes I like, wish I knew others that aply to what I like

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

omg! when i was little, i used to pretend i was sailor moon and i challenged the boys in my class cuz i tought they were bad guys :nya: anyways iwould SO like to live in an anime world, probably Gundam Seed cuz fighting wit ppl ur age on a spacshp is so cool(hidden feelings may grow...lol j/k) ..and also i would be a coordinator

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

La blue girl (hentai) reason, obvious

or

Mega Tokyo (to be with largo and laugh like crazy)

I'd love to live in the world of either Rurouni Kenshin, Peacemaker Kurogane, or Samurai Champloo. I love kenjutsu and Japanese history a lot and to live it would be a great experience for me. Plus I'm getting sick of the modern world and technology and things like that, it would be great to go back to a time like that which wasn't so dull.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would live in Full metal Panic or Gundam seed worlds because I want to pilot a gaint robot.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.