Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime world would you want to live in? why? - Minitokyo

which anime world would you want to live in? why?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I'd love to live in the world of .hack, it would be so cool, but I'd probably freak out when I went into a dungeon ^_^'

It would also be neat to live in the world of Shutterbox. Hehe, Meridia, the place where dead people go to college...

Signature

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I would have to say tenchi or slayers, tenchi because i love the series and the characters. SLayers because i love that whole magic thing ^_^

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

That's a tough choice. I don't know if I would want to live in a universe filled with mechas. Depending on my social status and or abilities, it would either be cool or suck. I would pick a universe where people have powers and all that fun mahou stuff.

Signature Image

Wanna live in Love Hina or Mahou Sensei Negima world and be instead of the main male character :P
Or Pokemon world, it's fun!

I would love to live in Naruto world!!!!!! Ninjas are just SOOO cooolll!! hehehe

Signature

lodzio

You're the worst!

itd be lovely to be Manaka Junpei in ichigo 100% ;) u want 2 know why - watch ichigo 100% ;)

Signature

Doesn't matter. Just at least I'm in an anime world, I'm happy. Unless it's like Hamtaro or something....

GTO !

i would have loved to be one of his students

probably something with Mechs (either Gundam Wing or SeeD/Destiny, but only if I could get a Gundam and be able to use it)

For the last couple years though, I've had my heart set on the Harry Potter world. I know it's not anime, but it's the most desired place. I've imagined attending school at the same time as Harry, but with my knoweldge of the books intact. (Try to have a copy with me) My first move would be to see Dumbledore and convince him...imagine the good he could do with those for the Order

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

At one time I watched so much Gundam Wing that I imagined actually being in the show.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

But i do live in a anime world! :)
MY anime world! XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Fullmetal Alchemist.
- cause I want to learn alchemy [which is just too cool]

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Gundam World.... but I should be a gundam pilot..... ^_^'
(why?) Because I want to pilot a gundam.... *lol* >_<

Signature

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

:D :)

i want live in anime world.. like digimon world or gundam world.

i think it will be interesting...

XO XD

Quote by kai81220this is retarded but when i was younger i used to pretend to live in the pokemon world oO and i pretented to train pokemon and battle people oO;;;; lol i just wanted to know if anyone else was like that for other animes =D or am i the only person whos like that =[

I did the same thing when i was a kid, but me and my friends were DBZ characters.

But if I had to live in anime world which one I would pick would be a hard choice. But I think I would go with being a cshinigami in Bleach, hopefully in the same squad as Matsumoto. Or be in Samurai Deeper Kyo. It would be fun traveling around with Kyo's group. It'll be even cooler if i knew some mumyojinpu.

FMA World XD I want to be with Ed, Al and Roy :D

maybe in the world of Raito's ideal world... the world where there is the Death Note... where there is no criminals, neither do true justice... muhahahaz...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

In the world os Slayers or in other world with magic, knights, and magic creatures...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

The options...! I guess the FMA world. It would be cool to study and become an alchemist...so long as I don't become a crazy, blood-thirsty, will-sacrifice-people-for-stone type of alchemist. The One Piece world seems fun too.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

im on a mohoromatic stindt as of late since i just watched it, so id have to sayid like to live in that world, in sugurus shoes, so much sadness and so many hardships, but in the end, mahoro comes back to him

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I'd live in the world of Ragnarok, it would be pretty nice to see some of the creatures in real life.

I would love to live in the School Rumble Series because after all the school life is the best O.O

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

Hmm.. I would say for me it would be the world of Kyou Kara Maou ^O^

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hunter X Hunter!! I'd like to meet the characters. Gon would be great fun.

Brownie the Cat

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.