Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime world would you want to live in? why? - Minitokyo

which anime world would you want to live in? why?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 99 total items

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

I want to be in Bleach or FMA :)

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Oh god where does it all begin X.x well if i could actually BE in the anime id hafta be: Mostly all the Miyazaki films, FMA, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Inuyasha (dont ask me why), Alice the 19th and many many more but i wont makea huge list ehre X.x

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

really? thats impossible, no lie me and my friends used to do the excact same thing, we would walk around places and and make fake maps and pretend like we were pokemon trainers.....the sad part is that we would even battle pokemon gym leaders one of us would have to pretend to be the leader while the other battled the hard part was when i used to play on my own.......no lie...we would pretend that the pokemon were there and everything. i think that is the resoan i dont have that many friends today...........or mabey its all the other wierd tings i do

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.