Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strike vs. Impluse - Minitokyo

Strike vs. Impluse

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

It's definitelly Strike will win it, eventough strike old model, but it's still good and can beat down impulse, since the difference is in the pilot. No matter how good the MS, but without great pilot it's useless.

Hmm... that's a good question
On one hand Kira is the ultimate coordinator with amazing piloting skills and on the other hand Impulse is a very powerful mobile suit that has much more features than Strike. This will then create the debate of which is better the pilot or the machine. Yes they are both good machines and yes both pilots are pretty good and they can both enter SEED mode. I think it really depends on their frame of mind. In the Destiny series, Shinn managed to beat Kira in Freedom which is supposed to be more powerful than Strike but Shinn had the complete annihilation mind frame while Kira was in no kill and only disable mind frame while at the same time being worried about Arcangel. Therefore, based on all these facts, if both put their minds into it, I think in a fight they'll come out in a tie.

However, since I absolute loathe Shinn I will say Strike with Kira Yamato. GO kira!!!!!!

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Quote by hsh31 No matter how good the MS, but without great pilot it's useless.

Sounds like what Sting said in ep.32.

strike because kira

Impulse being the better suit has more power and is like lego, would probably win but if they had a fight with only using 1 pack i think Kira would win because he's just god :) and he had better battles in his strike than shinn in his impulse tbh.

Impulse sure is a superior suit to Strike. Not to say it has "never-ending" replaceable parts.
But Kira in Strike is the epitome of a berserker :D with his back against the wall, mercy talk is out of the window. Shinn's a great pilot, but i don't think he has encountered desperation like Kira had.
Hence, Kira/strike will win!!! Because, if it comes down to it, Impulse has the perfect flaw. When replacing parts too many times, even the stupidest pilot will know to shoot down core-splendor before it completes it's morphin-rangers combi.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I would say the Impulse because of its ability to seperate into sections and replace damaged sections.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

impulse is going to win because it's stupid and that is because it can split up and replace parts
but i think if kira really want him dead he impulse will crumble

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

hmm.......
i think Impulse is gonna win couse Strike is weaker than Impulse and also Strike can't seperate it's body when it needs to.
then also Impulse can Change it's damaged parts so quickly when Strike Can't.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

impulse is an improved version of strike so definitely impluse is a better suit...even with kira piloting it strike rouge got owned by a coupld of goufs and blaze zakus in ep 39...and impluse somehow managed to destroy freedom...so in terms of ability impluse isn't too shabby...i'm not saying shinn is a better pilot by any means cuz kira and athrun owns in cosmic era ^_^' but if aile strike dueled force impluse i think impluse will have the upper hand cuz for one thing the impluse can actually fly but strike can't (in gundam seed anyways...but i guess the writers changed some stuff around cuz strike rouge can fly in GSD...hahaha) but enough said...i guess botoom line is the pilot's abilities that determines the winner :)

Who is the enemy?

i think it all depends on kyra, if he doesnt have a problem killing shinn, then of course he would win, but since kyra doesnt want to kill anyone, then he will lose again like he did in freedom.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Actually it depends on Kira. Everything depends on Kira. if Kira felt that he has to protect, I'd say he'll win even with Shinn and the new Impulse. But if Kira was like 'Are we doing the right thing?' like that, Shinn would definitely win.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.