Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saviour vs Justice - Minitokyo

Saviour vs Justice

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Which Gundam would win in a fight

Saviour or Justice

Who should be the pilots.... both Athuran or would their be substitutes......

I think Justice should win since it has all those beam sabers.... it also has the anti-nuke thingy that they used to stop EAF from blowing up plant

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Not sure though, nv really seen Saviour in real combat mode. Now only just some slashing of MS arms etc, so cant judge whether Saviour is really powerful. Thus i cant decide now XP

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

saviour!! it's faster n have more weapons than justice :D

Quote by raxissaviour!! it's faster n have more weapons than justice :D

Still Justice is pretty l337... Kurki84 is right... those beam sabres are pretty lethal.... just look at how Freedom beat Saviour!!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Saviour is not very fast! Justice is faster coz it uses NJC, weapons doesn't matter, but how you handle them.

Pride comes before the fall

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by Rai1e

Saviour is not very fast! Justice is faster coz it uses NJC, weapons doesn't matter, but how you handle them.

Savior has more advanced technology. That's a fact that cannot be denied. It's built for high-speed battles, AND it has better firepower. The official data says Chaos, Abyss, and Gaia can surpass Freedom and Justice in terms of battle ability potentials when in their specialized areas, I don't see why Saviour is any exception, especially considering Saviour should be the most top secret of all the five new Gundams. This is Gundam, where weapon technologies advance at super fast speed. ;)
And of course there's the game where Saviour is clearly stronger than Justice(Gundam Seed Destiny GBA) :D

destati

Yuusha-Oh

The only weapons Saviour has over Justice are the shoulder mounted plasma cannons, which Athrun...uh...never uses. Other than that, they have the same armaments, except Justice has 2 beam boomerangs. In terms of speed, it's unclear which one is faster. Saviour does have a fighter MA mode, but Justice has a nuclear reactor, and the backpack has some impressive engines on it.

However, the big disadvantage Saviour has is that it's battery powered. All Justice has to do is outlast it for maybe 5-10 minutes, and then Saviour's phase shift goes down. At that point, Justice would tear Saviour apart. And don't say that Saviour gets a recharge from the Minerva. If that's the case, then Justice gets the Eternal and meteor, and really stomps Saviour.

Also, games are really bad ways to compare things. They're only canon within their respective game universes.

garnet4david

Tree without Leaf

Saviur of course since its newer model, but depend on its pilot, since its impossible that arthrun pilot both of them n fight each other ^^

1. LIFE doesn`t need 2 b peRFECT, 2 b WONDERFUL as long as someone REMEBER & CARES. it`s more than enough 2 bEE-HAPI

2. I Am eXiSt to mAkE yOu aN eXiT

3. KOi tO sEki tO wA kAkUsArEnU

Signature Image

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by garnet4davidSaviur of course since its newer model, but depend on its pilot, since its impossible that arthrun pilot both of them n fight each other ^^

Newer model isn't always better, Freedom is much better than those ZAFT's new gundams..coz they limited the technology, and ZAFT obey the unius-7 treaty.

Pride comes before the fall

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Justice would win since Freedom can take Saviour apart so can Justice.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Justice would so totally pwn saviour, so much it wont even b funny
justice is a nuclear powered gundam, has tat flying thingie tat can b detached and seperately controlled and powerful beam cannons. saviour is, well, kewl, has strong guns, can go into mobile armor mode..runs on a normal battery..and tat's about it.

Quote by destatiThe only weapons Saviour has over Justice are the shoulder mounted
plasma cannons, which Athrun...uh...never uses. Other than that, they
have the same armaments, except Justice has 2 beam boomerangs. In terms
of speed, it's unclear which one is faster. Saviour does have a fighter
MA mode, but Justice has a nuclear reactor, and the backpack has some
impressive engines on it.
However, the big disadvantage Saviour has is that it's battery powered.
All Justice has to do is outlast it for maybe 5-10 minutes, and then
Saviour's phase shift goes down. At that point, Justice would tear
Saviour apart. And don't say that Saviour gets a recharge from the
Minerva. If that's the case, then Justice gets the Eternal and meteor,
and really stomps Saviour.
Also, games are really bad ways to compare things. They're only canon
within their respective game universes.

this quote sums the rest up :D

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Although Saviour is a newer model compared to that of the Justice, the Justice would own it. Simply put, Justice has more "illegal" technology such as the NJC, where as the Saviour is just a normal MS with PS and what not.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

blue169

Blue

its hard to decide which one would win since we havent seen Athurun go into seed mode with the saviour yet. (i dont think) but i think that if you put them up against freedom, freedom would win hands down with kira being the pilot of course!

Signature

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

I think the Justice would win because thanks to its flight unit it can attack from two sides.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Definatly Justice. It has the backpack which he can separate from, it's nuclear powered, and has better weapons overall. Although I do like Saviour's transform ability.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Saviour would win. Just like raxis said, the Saviour is designed for high speed battles. Also, the Saviour is supposed to be the most powerful of the 5 new ZAFT Gundams, and since three of those can defeat the Justice and Freedom in their environment, I don't see why the Saviour wouldn't be able to defeat Justice.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

hmm.. i think would be Justice.. may be..

Of course is Justice la. Saviour is still lack of fire power and the energy is limited so i think it will lose to justice.

I think ccbunny has a very good point here... I forgot to realize that Justice has a nuclear reactor in it so it doesn't to recharge like Saviour.... Saviour did squat in its short amount of time... lets hope Infinite Justice can finally put Rey in his place

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Justice for sure. Athrun is a melee freak, and Justice suits him the most (exception to Infinite Justice, which is even more sick...)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.