Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who and what would you choose? - Minitokyo

Who and what would you choose?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Do you want one of ther Mods for a slave, or would you like one of the artists as an interior designer? Or maybe you just want someone as a pet...
If you could have anyone on MT be anything for you, who would want and what would you have him/her do?

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I don't think I want one of the mods to be my slave, since they are power hungry just look at their titles ;) so they aren't use to the simple life I suppose ;) they are going to kill me before I get my ice tea. :D *runs away from the angry mods*

As for the question, I wouldn't mind having all the mt girls be my personal servant for a day, like cooking, cleaning, back rubs, singing, dancing, all kind of wonderful chore just for me. Plus, I think they should wear a bunny head and a maid uniforms the whole time. :D I am going to bet they are going to beat me up before I get to it ^_^' *runs away from the angry mob of mt gals*

Well let's get to the individual here:
Chopper: i want him to be my doggie for a day ;) rofl
Cy: do all of my work with his elegant writing skills. :)
Celessa: Be my personal tutor ;) on all kind of things, like boxing and kicking. :D

That is all I can think of as of now, I will add more once I get more ideas. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

pft...im no dog to any guy...maybe a puppy though for a cute girl XD
anyways i wouldn't be a lapdog for most of the mods..hehe most *wink wink* XP

as for having personal servants..
gunD: but he probably find some way to kill me..

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by joycevDo you want one of ther Mods for a slave, or would you like one of the artists as an interior designer? Or maybe you just want someone as a pet...
If you could have anyone on MT be anything for you, who would want and what would you have him/her do?

joycev! What kind of a question was that!?! My friends are my friends! What do you want me to say? I want joycev as a dog? I mean come on that's just mean!

Quote by ChopstickzgunD: but he probably find some way to kill me..

I won't kill you I'll just.... wait..wait killing is Ok by me

Chop: as a pet fish so I can fish him up and then eat him
Celessa : be my personal maid :) I hate cooking and I'll just make her do my homework
but if she don't cook I think the best thing for Celessa is to be a rabbit so she can't hurt me and I could eat her if I feel like it :)

joycev

joycev

Quote by Alisha

Quote by joycevDo you want one of ther Mods for a slave, or would you like one of the artists as an interior designer? Or maybe you just want someone as a pet...

joycev! What kind of a question was that!?! My friends are my friends! What do you want me to say? I want joycev as a dog? I mean come on that's just mean!

It's only mean if you make it that way... You could think of something nice to say also...

Signature Image

Oh yeah. He He. Well I would have joycev as a friend and miraku-spike as a friend and kolla-kake as a friend and all of my other friends as a friend! Is that how it's suppost to work?

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm... I would make all the cutie gals on MT go out on a date with me or make them fix me up so I can find a gf *lol*.
Nah I'd make Bucky or Shuei be my artistic slaves for the day so I can have them draw or do artistic stuff for me to shower praises on them, and so I can hoard more of their awesome works for myself. XD ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

I'd have everyone as their user names... that could be interesting... Cyanide Blizzard... sounds dangerous! :D And what's a GunDragon exactly?? Hmm... we'll soon find out! And Lunar Mage could conjure himself a girlfriend! Though she'd probably die in some sort of poisoness blizzard. XP

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

um...i'd want everyone...and i'd want them to be my friends! ^_^ "love and peace" is what Vash the stampede would want! ^_^ *daydeams about vash and flys away on a love cloud*

joycev

joycev

Quote by XavierCrowI'd have everyone as their user names... that could be interesting... Cyanide Blizzard... sounds dangerous! :D And what's a GunDragon exactly?? Hmm... we'll soon find out! And Lunar Mage could conjure himself a girlfriend! Though she'd probably die in some sort of poisoness blizzard. XP

Hehe, funny! I'm sure some people would be pretty hard to contain in one place... What would a XavierCrow be then?

Signature Image

Quote by joycev

Quote by XavierCrowI'd have everyone as their user names... that could be interesting... Cyanide Blizzard... sounds dangerous! :D And what's a GunDragon exactly?? Hmm... we'll soon find out! And Lunar Mage could conjure himself a girlfriend! Though she'd probably die in some sort of poisoness blizzard. XP

Hehe, funny! I'm sure some people would be pretty hard to contain in one place... What would a XavierCrow be then?

He He............XavierCrow would be a crow called Xavier. Na just joking with you XavierCrow.

joycev

joycev

Quote by AlishaHe He............XavierCrow would be a crow called Xavier. Na just joking with you XavierCrow.

It could be... you never know... :D

Signature Image

Quote by joycev

Quote by AlishaHe He............XavierCrow would be a crow called Xavier. Na just joking with you XavierCrow.

I know............it's kina funny. So what would you be joycev? Sense that's not your real name.

joycev

joycev

Quote by Alisha

Quote by joycev

I know............it's kina funny. So what would you be joycev? Sense that's not your real name.

I dunno, when I originally came up with my name I meant for it to be JoyCev, but i forgot to capitalize the j and the c... So maybe something happy...? ^_^'

Signature Image

He He...............maybe. Well Alisha's is my real name so I would just be me.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by MordinWell I don't think I want one of the mods to be my slave, since they
are power hungry just look at their titles ;) so they aren't use to the
simple life I suppose ;) they are going to kill me before I get my ice
tea. :D *runs away from the angry mods*
As for the question, I wouldn't mind having all the mt girls be my
personal servant for a day, like cooking, cleaning, back rubs, singing,
dancing, all kind of wonderful chore just for me. Plus, I think they
should wear a bunny head and a maid uniforms the whole time. :D I am
going to bet they are going to beat me up before I get to it ^_^' *runs
away from the angry mob of mt gals*
Well let's get to the individual here:
Chopper: i want him to be my doggie for a day ;) rofl
Cy: do all of my work with his elegant writing skills. :)
Celessa: Be my personal tutor ;) on all kind of things, like boxing and
kicking. :D
That is all I can think of as of now, I will add more once I get more
ideas. :D

lol very interesting imagination you got there Mordin...

for me...i don't think that i would want to make any one a slave or do anything...
i would probably just want to hang out with some members and have fun for a while ^_^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.