Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Newbies who love to complain - Minitokyo

Newbies who love to complain

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sirhenry

The Other White Meat

Listen, I'm all for the having to participate to be a higher level member, but I believe it should be a little easier to gain levels. I for one cannot draw at all, but I want to be able to partake in some of the higher level areas, such as saving these wonderful drawings. I know it's only level 10, but I do not have the time to work that far. I suggest lowering the standards so that people with only a couple hours of free time can get to a good level without wreckless browsing.

We are not judged by our intentions, but by the way in which others interpret our actions.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The level system is like this for a reason...to prevent leeching from newcomers and allow the newcomers to interact within the community.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

sirhenry

The Other White Meat

I know it is to prevent leeching, and I think it is overall a good system, but I believe that the standards should be tweaked only a little to provide for easier access. Newcomers are going to be disheartened by the difficulty of getting anywhere, but that's just my opinion.

We are not judged by our intentions, but by the way in which others interpret our actions.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Post scans, open/post threads in the forum, comment other people's scans/wallpapers/doujinshi, post in guestbooks, make friends. Do this and you shouldn't have any problem hitting level 10 in a few days.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX I think ur the only one that dont like this. The Lvl system is prefect the way it is. Let alone a perfect way to interact with one another on the forums. Think of it as an RPG game u dont lvl without puttin enough effort into the game. Not to mention the rules was already change from complaint. XD Enjoy MT

Hey I know what you mean, but it's not a long wait. When you hit the 10 spot then it's pertty easy to gain levels after that.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I would like to take this moment to say "No".

You are entitled to your opinion, but levels will not be tweaked in favor, and if anything, will be tweaked in the other direction. We don't have a thing against leechers so much as we want to build a community.

You haven't even changed your avatar yet. =_=

Closing.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.