Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Silly Promises - Minitokyo

Silly Promises

page 1 of 1 4 total items

KittyAura

KittyAura

Waiting For You

hello everyone my first Thread ^_^ I've been looking around and no one has ever asked so I thought I would since I always wondered that is..
what's the silliest promise you ever made that was very important but other people told
you it was a waste of your time. I know everone has made a promise before so share if you like ^_^

Signature
I'm the Princess Of Hyperness!!! ^_^
Avy and sig made by Kitten ^_^ thank you!

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Hmm...Well I actually have this "thing," I guess you could call it, where I always keep my promises...no matter what. So I only promise when I know I will be able to do it. So I guess that would be my silly promise...that I promise to always keep my promises.

But see my whore friends exploit that fact then. Ex:

me: "Yea we went to a club and I talked to all these girls."
them: Promise?
me: "You bastards..."

^^

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

one of the silliest promises ive ever made was that i would find five dollars a day for a week by walking around (because we where going out to the mall). I ended up with $32 and some change.

Quote by JinpunHmm...Well I actually have this "thing," I guess you could call it, where I always keep my promises...no matter what. So I only promise when I know I will be able to do it. So I guess that would be my silly promise...that I promise to always keep my promises.
But see my whore friends exploit that fact then. Ex:
me: "Yea we went to a club and I talked to all these girls."them: Promise?
me: "You bastards..."^^

i also seem to have this compelling drive to carry out my promises. If the odds are against me all i have to do is pomise and i end up getting it done. It's wierd

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

I too have some drive to keep promises, so I am careful when I say, "I promise.", because those are very binding words.

When I make promises I always remember a part of a book that I read where a character makes a promise to kill someone at one point of the book, and 100 pages later, when he approaches the person and is about to kill her, he says, 'Promise made, promise kept.'

Random, I know, but that's what I think when I make promises (not the killing part).

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.