Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Impossible Favors - Minitokyo

Impossible Favors

page 1 of 1 16 total items

KittyAura

KittyAura

Waiting For You

hello again ^_^ I thought of another question to ask :)
well what would your response be if someone asked you for an Impossible favor that you
thought was crazy in your own opinion care to choose of responses I thought of and share some impossible favors that your friends have asked of you? :)

Signature
I'm the Princess Of Hyperness!!! ^_^
Avy and sig made by Kitten ^_^ thank you!

i'll do anything ^_^

Well Kitty could I ask you for a impossible favor ? XD
"KITTY WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Is it something thing like that :)

Well my friends never ask favors for they know that it would only bring them pain :)

KittyAura

KittyAura

Waiting For You

Quote by gundragonWell Kitty could I ask you for a impossible favor ? xd
"kitty WILL YOU BE MY girlfriend?" Is it something thing like that :)
Well my friends never ask favors for they know that it would only bring them pain :)

uhh... o_0 heh.. ;)

Signature
I'm the Princess Of Hyperness!!! ^_^
Avy and sig made by Kitten ^_^ thank you!

It depends, if they were a close friend that i completly trusted then i probably would!^_^Besides i do almost anything for my insane friends!^_^

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Quote by KittyAura

uhh... o_0 heh.. ;)

:) Just joking kitty XD HA HA

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by gundragon

Quote by KittyAura

uhh... o_0 heh.. ;)

:) Just joking kitty XD HA HA

That was a good one gundragon! *lol*
I'd do almost everything my friends ask of me already, but impossible things might be just that. Impossible! Like having a baby for them. I'm a man I can't do that! *lol*

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Depends on the person asking. If it's a close friend of mine, I'd be more willing to do weird favors. If it's a complete stranger, than I'm more likely to ridicule them.

Be Free and Masturbate

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

it really does depends on the person and situation ^o^'' if it's a guy who I loath askes like..umm let's GO out.. I'll probably be like...kaaaaa noooooo XDDD because I'm mean xddd!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

if they really needed it, why not? man ive given out too much money.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

If it were impossible, then you wouldn't be able to do the favor as it is. Now if it is a near impossible favor...it depends on the person. If it were just a regular friend, probably not.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by EspritdumortIf it were impossible, then you wouldn't be able to do the favor as it
is. Now if it is a near impossible favor...it depends on the person. If
it were just a regular friend, probably not.

i do agree wif Espritdumort...i mean if it's an impossible favor then most probably we wun b able to fulfill it rite?oh well...but if it's a favor from someone really dear to us,i guess anything impossible will somehow bcome possible~ n we'll try anything.... ;)

Periphery

The End

Well.. there are different standards of impossible. Like one time my friend asked me to meet a guy she had an online relationship with. I thought that was impossible because i wasn't the one having the relationship. So i guess it depends.

And i chose the second option :P

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If the favor is not far out of my jurisdiction, then I'll do that favor. Otherwise, I'll be in the shower room, and don't look me up because of stupid requests. Nah, let me quit before someone knocks me upside my head. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

what impossible favor??sell my body parts??hell no!!!marry ur mom??oh #$^%$#$^#$ u !!!
hahaha that kind?if its "marry my supermodel younger sister 2 years from now".....sure thing =D

runic

meep

luaghs i would tell them striaght out, that if it is a favour i can do, i'll consider it but if i thought it was wrong i would tell them no.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.