Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any sciensfiction fans out there? - Minitokyo

any sciensfiction fans out there?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

I myself am not too much into starwars - startrack stuff, but I always found them very amusing, when I was bord, I used to watch startrack when I was younger during a period of time where I had only ONE TV program... but it was quite funny hehe...
I have to say that I'm one of the BIGGEST Star Gate fans out and free and very into the sam-jack relationship, *swoon* Richard Dean Anderson...
So I kinda wanted to know if any other anime fan likes to starfight
hit me with your thoughts!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

I am a BIG sci-fi fan. My fav show is Farscape. I do like stargate too. It's just too bad that "sam and "jack" will never get it together ,so to speak. Interviews with the cast and producers revealed this fact. they said it was better to have the tension there instead of a relationship. Kinda suks tho, I was hoping to see em tie it up.

Gotta love the Red Dwarf , also,I love to read Anne McKaffery books.The asimov series"foundation" is also a must read if you're into novels too.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Count me in, Star Trek, B5, Stargate series, and the new Battlestar Galatica, all among my favorite sci-fi series.

Signature
	Image[/img]

Ah, I'm not much into the scifi movies (to me, they/their special effects have always looked unavoidably fake ^_^') but I really like the books. My favourites are probably the Star Wars' X-Wing series, and the Bounty Hunter Wars.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

i like the starwars movies. not as much the new ons because they tend to contradict with the old ones. I also used to be a major P(si/hi) fan when i was 6 and have begun to dwelve into that part of my life again. So i went out and bought the alien movies and some P(si/hi) games.

PS. P(si/hi)=psi phi= sci-fi

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Can't wait for Star Wars Episode 3, I watch Stargate, Star Trek, Sliders, all the sci-fi shows, cool stuff.

Periphery

The End

I don't like star wars , but i like science fiction. Especially Asimov's Foundation series, I think it was really good. ^^

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

im a big star wars fan :D i've read almost all of the star wars comics and the expanded universe books.. and i sure cant wait for episode 3 to come out :D :D :D

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I'm not much of a Sci-Fi fan, but I do enjoy some StarTrek episodes or StarWars movies from time to time.

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

my physics project is on LAser WEapons .....nuff said

pst-(for the best scifi reading check out Kurt Vonnegut...my fav. is Cat's Cradle.... "ooo ice nine-" *licks* "....yummyyy.")

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i don't like star wars but i'm a huge fan of sci fi novels... i <3 H.G. Wells! :)

Signature Image

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I'm huge sci-fi fan. :D watched Star Trek, Stargate & Farscape.
I'm also an avid reader of sci-fi novels

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.