Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another thumbnail problem? - Minitokyo

Another thumbnail problem?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I have searched the forum and the only threads about thumbnails are 6 weeks+ old, so i assume this is a different problem. If you look at the pic you will see the problem. At first i thought it was firefox but IE does the same thing. Can someone please tell me which end the problem is?
The screen cap is here: www.soton.ac.uk/~ah204/Misc/mt_thumbnail.jpg

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Seeing as it's happening to me and a few other members I know of, I am taking it to be a problem at their end, but I'm sure they know about it and are trying to fix it.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Thanks Aa-chan, i have been messing with the jarva settings on my pc and was beginning to wonder if i had broken something ^_^'

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

That means the server has timed out before pulling all of the images. If you refresh the page, it should load, as long as the server doesn't time out again.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

No, it does it every time on every page. And now www.minitokyo.net keeps redirecting to http://gallery.minitokyo.net. I guess everything is just getting too much for the server. But i know everyone tries really hard to keep it running smoothly so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Signature

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I HAVE THE SAME problem LIKE ALEX!!!!!

what can i do? in my case I cant see thumbnails and also i cant see everyone's avatars! in IE i can see it all perfectly, but in FF i can't :(

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

OK this is really strange - i am home from uni now and on my home connection everything works fine... perhaps it is because the external ip from uni is the same for everyone on the system (more than 1000) and someone else likes MT as well and it is all getting confused. just a thought but it seems unlikely.

Signature

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Yeah, I have seen nothing for at least a week now (no thumbnails or avatars) and it frustrates me no end. Also I am not getting the preview image. This means I have to down load everything in it's total entirety before I can see it. That should make my leeching amount very astounding. Actually, I feel singled out as people are posting like it's the last chance ever by the look of the thumbnails that I can't see. sigh.....

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.