Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To Find World or Personal PEACE: Look toward the Past or Future? - Minitokyo

To Find World or Personal PEACE: Look toward the Past or Future?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

To Find PEACE whether it be World or Personal, would YOU look into the......

PAST understanding and examining experiences, previous solutions, and past mistakes

or the

FUTURE figuring and discovering new paths, trying unknown ways, and struggle for a solution

:) No Right or Wrong, just your perspective.
:) Thanks for your thoughts and opinions!

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

In to the past to se what went rong so that this time we can make it right.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

The future. Our past cannot be retrieved no matter how much we examine it. One should look ahead at what's in front. Reaching out and breaking limits......to find a solution. I think there is a way to find world peace....it's just a matter of when.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i got a very interesting quote ... i forget where i got it but i write it in my log book. it says:

Quote: If you have a precious memory.... do not forget that memory. Because, if human die .... they could only lives inside others memory

i think both could be right cause you could search for a solution following new ways while being cautious of the mistakes made in the past.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

I use the past for my furture reference as a reminder...To learn from the past is a great deal...That's what makes us move on to the future and become great people..No one is perfect...But there will be one person who thinks you are perfect to them.

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

To find peace with yourself you must come to peace with your past. Everyone has grand images of what they would do in the future, but this is only who you wish you were. The true you is in what you have done in your life when you are faced with choices. Once you can understand what you have done and why you did it (which is not as simple as it sounds), you have another choice: you can accept it or deny what you are. Acceptance lets to peace and trying to deny it only causes a war in yourself.
I think many people are fighting the war between who they are and who they think they are.
"Know thyself"

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

In order to be at peace, one must first examine his past. Understanding where you're coming from is the key to finding yourself in the present and eventually learning to deal with what the future has to offer. After exploring your past and learning from your mistakes, you will be able to make better choices in the future, which will hopefully lead to inner peace.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

The Future

The past can't be changed, the future can

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I'm going with future, because the past has already been repeated -_-...well...I mean like most of it, like wars etc..^_^'.....anyways....future is my best bet XD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.