Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of demon are you? - Minitokyo

What type of demon are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110948886_ureschii11.jpg

You are a cat demon.You are lazy and sleeps alot.You love having attention and you will do anything to have it.You are cute and everyone thinks so ^_^

try to quit............................
http://quizilla.com/users/Elemental-Cat-Demon/quizzes/What%20Type%20Of%20Demon%20Are%20You%3F/
and what demon are you?

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

You are a half demon longing to be a full demon.You were made fun of as a kid and now you don't trust anyone.They beat you up and now you want to beat them up,show them how it feels.You wish that you were a full fledged demon so badly you would do anything.Even sacrifice everything you own to become what you dream of being.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by undefinedyou are a fox demon.Umm lets see you are cute and lovable.You are just like Shippo from Inuyasha!!!!!!Lets see you can get annoying but people still love you because who wouldn't love somebody that cute ^_^

yay!!! That's what it said....fox demon...haha....but Shippo is sooo cute! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

You are a half demon longing to be a full demon.You were made fun of as a kid and now you don't trust anyone.They beat you up and now you want to beat them up,show them how it feels.You wish that you were a full fledged demon so badly you would do anything.Even sacrifice everything you own to become what you dream of being.

* This is kind of fun ^^ I mean being a demon fit me better than an angel :))

May the loli be with you

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Half demon...the text for it is already in other posts.

hehe, nice quiz :) I never knew that I'm a dog demon ^.^

I'm a dog demon too...

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110949560_resinu_029.jpg

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Dog demon here too... :D ...

"You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you"

Cat Demon....

Sadly You're not a demon you are a normal human.You have feelings and emotions and you love and care for people.You sometimes dream of being a demon and sometimes you love being a human but either way you are still a pathetic mortal muhahahahaha ^_^

Hey....

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110949560_resinu_029.jpg

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Yeah, looks like InuYasha is quite a popular result.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'm also a half demon it seems ^^

actually i consider myself AN angel .....lol...i got no demon inside me....hahahhahahaha

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times<br>and you try to hide your feelings but deep<br>inside you are a really nice person.You need to<br>open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Dog demon here... :D

http://images.quizilla.com/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110948547_fluffy_070.jpg

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you.

Signature

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I'm a cat demon.

You are a cat demon.You are lazy and sleeps alot.You love having attention and you will do anything to have it.You are cute and everyone thinks so ^_^

So yeah lately all these quizzes suck. Oh well. Another way to raise my post count.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Heh, interesting quiz, though some of the questions and answers were a bit strange. Still good, I think my result suits :)

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

http://images.quizilla.com/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110944681_cturese2cc.jpg

Sadly You're not a demon you are a normal human.You have feelings and emotions and you love and care for people.You sometimes dream of being a demon and sometimes you love being a human but either way you are still a pathetic mortal muhahahahaha ^_^

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

i'm cat demonO.o.....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.