Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of demon are you? - Minitokyo

What type of demon are you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

whatever

Signatures suck

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

funny.....i got inuyasha: You are a half demon longing to be a full demon.......
interesting results....but really nice quiz! :) i liked it! :D

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

you are a fox demon.Umm lets see you are cute and lovable.You are just like Shippo from Inuyasha!!!!!!Lets see you can get annoying but people still love you because who wouldn't love somebody that cute ^_^

Dxy: its dont possible I AM badddddddddd

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

I am a Dog Demon...YAY Sesshoumaru <3
*goes to haunt him down* ^_^'

Signature

MadTeaParty

Madam

You are a half demon longing to be a full demon.You were made fun of as a kid and now you don't trust anyone.They beat you up and now you want to beat them up,show them how it feels.You wish that you were a full fledged demon so badly you would do anything.Even sacrifice everything you own to become what you dream of being.

Hmm, Inu Yasha. Not bad.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

here my result :

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110948886_ureschii11.jpg

You are a cat demon.You are lazy and sleeps alot.You love having attention and you will do anything to have it.You are cute and everyone thinks so ^_^

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

You are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

........... ( speechless )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

http://images.quizilla.com/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110949560_resinu_029.jpg
You are a half demon longing to be a full demon.You were made fun of as a kid and now you don't trust anyone.They beat you up and now you want to beat them up,show them how it feels.You wish that you were a full fledged demon so badly you would do anything.Even sacrifice everything you own to become what you dream of being.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

You are a cat demon.You are lazy and sleeps alot.You love having attention and you will do anything to have it.You are cute and everyone thinks so ^_^

cool! i love cats

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

I got dog demon with sesshoumaru......i think it's pretty accurate ^_^

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

I'm a hanyou.
Half demon.
Nyeh.

i'm a half demon.

Signature

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

you are a fox demon.Umm lets see you are cute and lovable.You are just like Shippo from Inuyasha!!!!!!Lets see you can get annoying but people still love you because who wouldn't love somebody that cute ^_^

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Signature Image

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

O.o

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by Aa-chanYou are a dog demon.You can be big headed at times and you try to hide your feelings but deep inside you are a really nice person.You need to open up more so people can see the real you ^_^

ok.-_-

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.