Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime character who comprimises "still water runs deep...." - Minitokyo

anime character who comprimises "still water runs deep...."

page 1 of 1 14 total items

i vote for tokiya mikagami!
you agree right?
think of any characters ok!
and also...rei ayanami..and....and....

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

"Still water runs deep"......very good metaphor.....let me think........
mmm....first person that comes to my mind... Yuki Sohma. Calm and admirable on the outside yet the person inside deep and almost unreachable. There's more than what meets the eye. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

oh..
the only person that comes to mind now is..

Kenshin.
always cheerful and happy ^^
but when he has to fight....

o__o

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Kenshin Himura for sure!!!!
he's so cute with his phrase "oro" and he's damn cool when he's the evil hitokiri battousai!! i like him in the hitokiri form! honto ni kakkoii desu yo!!
his technique are great too! hehe, amakakeryu no hirameki!! XD XD

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Ayanami Rei, but in the manga of Evangelion - less so in the anime, or at least, less obviously.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Rei Ayanami and Kenshin Himura are good choices, but i'm still going with Onime no Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo...

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

"still water that runs deep" hmm...all i could think of is Yuki, from Fruit Baskets...

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I am not so sure what to say but the only thing I can think of right now is Rei Ayanami and maybe Chi from Chobits.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

Dlanor

The Phoenix

I really like Rei Ayanami of Evangelion!!! How I wish she was real!!!! also I like Chii of Chobits, Elie of Rave and Narusegawa of Love Hina

I.m here to help you all!!!!!

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

well if still water runs deep, i guess that means that hyper water runs shallow, right?......thats like Excel!!!

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

orihime from Bleach anyone.....? I didn't think she was that powerful coz she started out soft even when she went to the world of Death fighting other deaths to save rukia.....
It was strong seeing how a soft girl like her equips great defense powers////

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I believe we only got to see parts of Spike's personality in the show. Spike was a bad ass, but he also had this sweet side and a very emotional side. He had many layers, which I doubt we will ever see.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I'm not sure about Rei... I don't thik even water could run that deep :D
Keshin is a good example and also the couterpart of Kneshin: Vegeta (or Vegita) from Dragon Ball Z... He always appears to be strong but he knows he is overwhelmed by the power of others. The first to provoque a fight and the first to loose it too...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think that Tokiya Mikagami of Flame of Recca
he seems to fill that metaphor very well! ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.