Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i'm a medical mystery - Minitokyo

i'm a medical mystery

page 1 of 1 2 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

when for the past year or so i've had some sort of medical problem. the great thing is after about a full year of testing they don't know what i have. i've even had to switch to home schooling just to stay at the same grade level. so yeah i'm sick everyday. yay for me, not!

Signature Image

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

aww, ive had something for the past three years but it has never been too serious to do anything about it, but i couldnt imagine having to stay home for it. I have been on spring break for six days and im dying of boredom. I hear that some natural medicine can help with symptoms that western medicine can't. hope you get better soon.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.