Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is your favorite Film of Robots-Androids? - Minitokyo

Which is your favorite Film of Robots-Androids?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Noe

Papa Noe

Now that opening the film "Robots" (20th. C. Fox) I ask myself, which is the film or series of Robots-Androids that but they have liked?
I talk about to Androids, and not Robots Giant or Mechas (like Gundam, Getter Robot and others).
In my case I liked many "Metropolis", cradle in the work of Osamu Tesuka, made by Katsuhiro Otomo...
http://www.thelongestsite.de/gfx/Cover/Metropolis.jpg
and your? . .

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Well, hi. First poster eh?
To be honest, many of the robots series, cartoons, animes, films and motion pictures I've seen about robots are really disgusting for me.
I'm writting a book (I plot to beat Tolkien) and even when my history develops itself beyond the 40th century, the robots are only a dead omen. Everything seems to be done again by humans (and aliens too!). This because I don't think of them like the future forever, in the end the'll be nothing but trash!
That's why I don't like so much robot-related thing. But you requested wich one I liked.
If you ask me for anime, "Metropolis" with no doubt, and in motioj pictures, I liked "I, robot"
because I indetify myself with Will Smith's ideas.
Thanks for your thread.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Well i for me i liked AI wih Jude Law and Haley Joel Osmond, i thought that film reflected a lot of things and it was pretty deep. So far i consider that the best film about android.

kimera

kimera

hay que vivir de kimeras

my favorite film or series are "ghost IN THE SHELL"
both movie and series
actually i upload the masamume shirow calendar 2005

La muerte es una quimera: porque mientras yo existo, no existe la muerte; y cuando existe la muerte, ya no existo yo.
"Epicuro de Samos"

Signature
Un orgulloso miembro de [Hispanime]you speak spanish you can join to us
Un orgulloso miembro de [ecchi club]you enjoy ecchi you can join to us

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

My favorite Film of Robots or Androids not MS is Armitage III: Poly-Matrix.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Well, well, well,
mmmm.... my favorite is Evangelion, with the Evas, they mixed a robots with androids or angels or mystical beings..... it's a great anime in my particular opinion....
SISKO....... (The eva's fan)..... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

well iF hal counts as robot/android my favorite film is "2001 an space odissey" ina anime metropolis is so greta reaaly a great movie tesuka rintaro y otomo in the same movie is so..........................................................

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

terminator is myfavouite... the movie was made with only 1 million US which i think is amazing

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Of course Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie, the series and 2nd movie), i like motokooooooooooo

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well definitely Ghost in the Shell is my fav. one

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

My Favorite Movie is Appleseed (2004)

I'm Just a Man.

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

My favorite movie about robots is Matrix - the first movie, the other two were really lame. The whole robots vs humans war, with the robots on the winning side, was really interesting.

i have to say my favorets searies are ghost in the shell and heat guy j are 2 of my favs

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Is Yo-robot in anime is Macross

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Favorite android anime movie: Ghost in the Shell
Favorite android live action movie: Terminator I

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I like terminator 2 in movies, and anime ghost in the sheel. :)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.