Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi , sup people - Minitokyo

hi , sup people

page 1 of 1 15 total items

xxchrno

xxchrno

<3 Bleach

hello, im new =D hope im welcomed by everybody nad i shall have a good time in this forun =D

Welcome to mt... hope you enjoy your time here... I believe most anyone is welcome here

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to mt!
i hope you have a great time here, posting in the forums, viewing all of the artwork, and making new friends :)
Take care, see you around!

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hey there, welcome to Minitokyo ^__^ .
I'm Aa-chan and would be happy to help you if needs be, but the Support section at the top would be a bit more helpful me thinks ^^ .
Good luck and see you around.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa and welcome to MT. Hope you have a good time here. Sayounara!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Read the FAQ to help you get started. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

minitokyo youkusoooooo haf fun ne??yea lvling is fun ne ne??see ya around
important thing is to make friends.....ppl here are friendly and helpful =D

hi welcome to mt have a good time here and meet lots of friends see you around

xxchrno

xxchrno

<3 Bleach

thank you very much! i will have fun here!

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, don't break any rules, make lots of friends, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Late reply, but welcome to MT over there. As always, do enjoy your stay and do take care of yourself. Farewell.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

welcome to mt!!! ^^

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yo.... welcome to mt! have a great time!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

welcome to MT ^^ !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Welcome to minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.