Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nightmares? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Have you ever had one of those that you wake up screaming and with the heart ready to explode for the realism of the dream? I would like to hear one experience like that since i've never known how it feels

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

yep....dude i cant stand those dreams....my nephews he dreams of dead kids...always talkin to him.....wierd ass kid....he freaks me out...sumtimes.....lol....

not really, but i do have dreams where i'm chased by terminators.... weird huh?!?

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

nope, i don't have any dreams at all. i think it's 'cause i lack imagination.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i suffer a constantly nightmare ....i'm walking and in this moment i fall!!! ... XD and i woke up with a little jump is very nasty :\

member of:[ecchi-club]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yes... all the time, but I actually enjoy having those kind of dreams... Why? I don't know... I guess I just enjoy getting freaked out; it also lets me see how f*cked up my sub-conscious mind really is... ^_^'

Signature Image

I've had many. My dreams are usually like something out of a horror/fantasy story and involve random things from real life. I don't usually wake up screaming as much as I wake up asking myself why my brain happens to be so messed up. I could give examples, but I might just weird everyone out. *hides*

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Quote by maiku-channope, i don't have any dreams at all. i think it's 'cause i lack imagination.

Uff then that must be my problem T_T

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.