Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite flower? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite flower?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well, i don't know about you, but i can't wait till spring and all of the pretty flowers to come in bloom :)
My favorite flower is the pansy. They can come in so many colors, and they are just a beautiful sight to look at :D They also have very soft petals^^ I just think they are very sweet little plants..

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Too bad I'm not a flower expert, but if I had a favorite flower, it would be the tulips.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Roses! I love roses! If we're talking about spring flowers though, then it would be lilacs. They smell so pretty! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well roses are my favorite, becauses my gf at the time give me one at my senior prom in high school. That was a great memory. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Cheza ;PPPPP
lol

Periphery

The End

I like most flowers, actually. Roses are nice, especially the red ones. Daisies are also pretty...

Hmm.. i would say my favorite would be either rose/tulips.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Morning glories are one of my favorites actually. There pretty nice.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I'm not sure actually. I'm not a flower expert and don't know many flowers. I like all kinds of flowers. When I look at a flower I just say I like it or I don't. Well, roses are nice :D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like most flowers. But I like mostly orchids and sakuras(cherry blossoms)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

In Real life, Hahahahaha! I love Roses! OMG When my BF gave me some special delievery ones for V-day, I was sooo fucking excited. They are my favorite!

Okay! In anime world, I love freesia's! Just because they are Omi Tsukiyono's Flower symbol, whatever. :D

Holt

Holt

pffft

The pink bauhinia because it's the Hong Kong national flower :D

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... i really don't know anything about flowers, sadly... especially not their names in English ^_^' i look at flowers to look at their beauty... and honestly, i think each flower has its charm, its meaning and its own beauty... i like lilacs for their smell, roses, lilies... basically, i love them all, they add colors to nature, and that's really what counts... to me picking a favorite a favorite flower is like picking my favorite star in the sky... impossible...

MadTeaParty

Madam

I personally prefer roses because they can be any color and the whole thing about looking good, but having thorns.

My favorite flower is the lily, it's very modest but strong because it can break asphalt for born near to the road's edge. It's white, and white is the sum of all colors.

In Italy this flower is the heraldic symbol of a most beautifully city: Florence

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

I like lily ..............It beautiful and pretty............

http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/fern.gif

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

i like sakura blosoms and white water lillies, and i have no idea why. actually, for the sakura it would be due to watching X TV one too many times. (or 50 too many, whatever). but as for the white water lillies, i have no idea.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Orcids, Lotus, Sakura blossums, Water Lillies and White Roses.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

There's one type of orchid that I really like, but it's not my favourite. I'd say my favourite flower is the snowdrop - they're just so pretty.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i dont know is pretty hard to say well ,let see...i like the red roses and white roses,the red roses mean love or romance and the white rose mean a pure heart ,i like too the sakura blosoms the traditional tree in japan

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i dont know is pretty hard to say well ,let see...i like the red roses and white roses,the red roses mean love or romance and the white rose mean a pure heart ,i like too the sakura blosoms the traditional tree in japan

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Do those flowers have something in common with Hisoka's Pansy Gum?!
In my case... I like Daisies a lot.... they're simple and I think they're also beautiful! Simple beuty... nothing special!

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i just love sakuras and white lilies. they're very pretty. also, they have a meaning to them. sakura symbolizes endurance coz it blooms during spring (in japan, it's still very cold) and white lilies symbolises...purity? ^^ lol i like all kinds of flowers, but these two are my favorite.

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

My favourite would be have to be roses, but I also love lilies and sakura blossoms. There are several others but I don't know the names ^_^'

Oh, I saw these flowers I absolutely fell in love with, but I cant remember the name! They were pink and purple, and reminded me of tutus... :\
Darn, what was the name... maybe if I go to Lowes.com... XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.