Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CrossDress (not THAT crossdress!) - Minitokyo

CrossDress (not THAT crossdress!)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I've been thinkin' that many characters in anime/game have cool outfit, and then i tought that if i can crossdress them (female outfit for other female character, and male outfit for other male character), that might be even cooler. So i want to know which character do you want to se wearing other character's outfit.

As for me, i'd like to see Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell) wearing Tifa Lockhart's (FFVII) outfit, well y'know i really wanna see Motoko in that thight leather miniskirt.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hey, speak for yourself. Try picturing Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin wearing Tifa's outfit. What would Kenshin think? "Oooh, so sexy. I have room in my bed tonight. Want to join?". Nah, let me stop. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18Hey, speak for yourself. Try picturing Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin wearing Tifa's outfit. What would Kenshin think? "Oooh, so sexy. I have room in my bed tonight. Want to join?". Nah, let me stop. XP

haha, wow, i'm sure Kenshin would get clobbered for saying something like that!
Lets, see...hmm, i'm trying to picture Kikyou in some school girl outfit, that would be strange... x_x or Inuyasha in a suit! haha, funny picture!

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'd love to see Ed wearing some samurai clothes, I think that would be cool. how about Inu Yasha wearing Kenshin's outfit or Kagome in Kaoru's outfit. I have this wallie with them like that, when I saw that, I thought it was so funny. I think Sesshoumar in Inu yasha's outfit would look weird.XDhehe

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.