Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why do people drink and drive? - Minitokyo

why do people drink and drive?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

well if their already drunk when they get in the car they really dont know it. so its basically not thinking enough once they are drunk. if they can.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by MaciaBecause they are stiupid...

Yes, the world is full of stupid people. Don't let the stupid get you! XD
Honestly, what an irresponsible thing to do. If you get injured or killed, it's your own fault for being an idiot.

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

They say that the first thing that's lost when you're drunk is your sense of judgement. If you can't judge your actions, you're bound to do something stupid sooner or later.

Quote by kaolla-kakeA girl from my
school died in September because the guy she was driving in the car
with was drunk. She was a good student and was only 16.

What's truly sad is when situations like these occur a result... -_-

Signature

People are a little fool

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i dont know why they do that
i never drunk alcohol drinks in my whole life
(im muslim)
so..i dont know how it is to drink and drive
but i think it is really sad to do that
here in the netherlands they have a new system
its called "the bob" if people are going to drink someone has to be "the bob"so he may not drink and he have to drive the other people at home save

I think some ppl drink and then drive because they want to go out and have a good time and then when its time to go home they don't have a designated driver so they figure it will be alright to go ahead and drive home and the rest are just stupid and think its fun or "cool"

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

One of the main reasons that I have concluded to as to why people drive under the influence is simple; stupidity. Driving while intoxicated is recklace, irresponsible, and idiotic. If no one else was on the road and you couldn't hurt anyone else with your stupidity, fine, drink and drive, it wouldn't bother me. Getting yourself killed due to your own stupidity is alot different than hurting or even killing others.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

It may be reckless, but a lot of intelegent people also drink and drive. Its a spur of the moment thing, while someones drunk you cant thank that straight and make bad desitions. I dont think its fair to call them stupid though, its just a bad desision, and its likely they didnt plan or want to be in a situation where they would be drinking and driving.. its something that just happened.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Because alcohol impairs judgement. I don't see anything wrong with a little casual drinking at a party or whatever, but you have to recognize that any amount of alcohol in you is too much for you to be operating what can essentially be a two ton missile. My college is really small, so even if people get totally wasted, it's easy for them to get a friend to walk them back to a dorm or something.

Two girls at my old high school were killed by a drunk driver. I didn't even know them, and it hit me really hard. It's just not right for people that young to die.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.