Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 after death... - Minitokyo

after death...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

something i've been wondering about for a really long time. i know its sort of unreasonable to ask this question because no one here died before but there are a lot of possible stuff that can happen. for some reason i have this image of a really bright land with no one in it, it looks like a desert place. and really you just sit there and nothing happens for a really long time.
i guess your religion can answer some question but for me that isnt enough.
topics like this is different for me because it really make me think in a reality way.

what is your thoughts on this topic?

Signature

I really don't know..hehe i never place a definite answer on such things..cuz we don't know and we can't know..i hope i get to be with those whom i love after i die... for eternity is what i promised and that's what i want to give to such love.. lala... after death.. we prolly don't exist..we just..are dead...but..hopefully anything would be better then cease-ing to exist, i'll leave the many things that could be the answer to everyone else

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

I think you're image is the purgatory, if that's how it's spelt. Thats sort of the middle grounds after death. Nothing happens there.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i see death as a complete release from all the perils of living. so instead of fearing it i welcome it; although im currently not in a rush to die. if that makes any sense.

well i have a feeling that death is most likely "a fade to black" situation. life simply ceases to exist and we are transported to a place of nothingness. i think we keep our soul [spirit] but nothing else..

Holt

Holt

pffft

Sitting around in a desert for ages? Seems kind of boring XD
But seriously, I believe that people do have a sort of spirit because that's what makes us alive. And therefore I believe that spirit does go on to somewhere else after death. Hopefully somewhere where everyone looks like cute anime charaters XD

Signature Image

about death huh .....
i dont think there is such thing in afterlife or spirit.....
i think there is nothing there after death it just like sleeping without any dream....

MadTeaParty

Madam

I haven't really thought about it and don't really care since I can worry about it once I die, but I wouldn't mind being taken to some happy happy land after death. I would picture it as that cliched area with clouds and such.

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

I'mma big fan of death- and if you want to know what comes after... I can arrange that.

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

When we die, we dissolve and we are no more. I think that just about all there is to it.

it can be infered that after death we are reincarnated.. this cna be proven by the law of conservation of mass energy, which staes matter or energy cannot be created or destroyed but they cna be interchanged. Seeing as though our brain and memories and such are nothing but a bunch of electric surges, and electricity is energy, our consciousness cannot be destroyed...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.