Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the greatest invention since the toilet paper? - Minitokyo

What is the greatest invention since the toilet paper?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Ok I want to hear your opinion on what is the greatest invention since the toilet paper. I know what you are thinking, nothing can come close to the importance of the toilet paper, it is a god's gift that we all need. It is like a golden paper to some, and I can't believe no one has put up a statue for such wonderful invention. Now my question is what do you think is the second greatest invention of all time? I know it is hard, but I believe we have enough intelligent people here to answer that question.

I will say television, because without it we are just bunch of healthy individuals that live a full life outside of our houses without the influence of the commerical industry, and we will be more productive. So we can't have that can we. So we need television to make our life simple so we don't have to think too much. :)

Disclaimer: if you don't get my sarcasm, i would suggest you ignore this thread as a looney old geezer's rant, but if you get me, please contribute to my madness. Thank you very much. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

wow, really making me think on this one...hmmm...i guess i think it would be electricity, without that you basically don't have much..no tv..no computer..no phone. Yes, electricitly is very important^^

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

The internet!!!
Although, toilet paper is a pretty important invention too!! *Puts up toilet paper statue* lol

Signature Image

a toilet that flushes

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hehe, yes toilet paper is a great invention. :)

It's hard to pick just one though. There have been a lot of great inventions that have changed our lives. Such as electricity, and TV like you said, and the internet and computers, video games, cars, the telephone, cell phones . . . so many to choose from.

Without one there also couldn't be others. Like without electricity you couldn't have TV or computers or video games. They would have no power to run. But I guess now that I think about it, no one really "invented" electricity. It was more like discovered. But still, it's very important, and I think I'll have to go with that as the most important "invention" after toilet paper. :)

Hehe I think too much!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hold on...This is a good question. Ummm...How about the toilet sink ^_^' Without that you can't wash your hands after using the toilet. Ewwww.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

maybe W.C. without this invention the paper toliet willnever exist :nya: :nya:

member of:[ecchi-club]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

That's simple. Ladies and Gentlemen the best invention since the toilet paper is... the.... remote control. It is the epitome of all automation. Without the remote control we can't just lie down and enjoy our TV. The remote control is the center of all communication we have with our electronic equipments. Oh how I worship you my remote control!!!

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

nah, I dun think so. becoz if dun have toilet paper also I can use water. I think the greatest inventation is Sanitary Cotton.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

The television is good, but the remote control is better. Think of the power in your hands ;)

HTML Coding Hates Me...

slice bread of course XD
nah im jk..chopsticks would be...
the best utensil of all muahahaha XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by joycevThe internet!!! Although, toilet paper is a pretty important invention too!! *Puts up toilet paper statue* lol

im saying computer without it u cant have the internet =D lol of course we need electricity b4 that -_-

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yes i remember ohter nice invention of mankind and this the anime and manga if this two invents not exist our lives we'll be monotones and grey ;) ;) ;) i forgetten other great invention the video games and CD...wow what type of live we have it without those invents?

memeber of:[ecchi-club]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... you're right, toilet paper is great... ^^ then again... i believe there are some places in the world where they found another way (more ecological btw) to wash themselves after doing their business loll other really good invention... i'd have to go for girls with tampons... do i actually need to explain why?? loll

ok, more serious now... i would usually say computer (can't live or work without it (in my case anyway...) and yet, it brings the exact same problem tv does T_T but then i remembered that all those beautiful inventions wouldn't exist with electricity (obvious) and... plastic!! without plastic, we wouldn't have all those bags that we keep dumping to polute our planet even more... without plastic, half the toys we played with as kids wouldn,t exist... computers, tv would probably not look the same... and would be much heavier <.< and yes, we wouldn't even have tampons!! anyways.. you get my point i guess ^^ (i don't even know if i'm being sarcastic or not :\ ... can someone tell me?? XD)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by Mordin...I will say television, because without it we are just bunch of healthy individuals that live a full life outside of our houses without the influence of the commerical industry...

I could make do without television. I don't really need it. I'll do things on my computer. That's all.

Otherwise, the greatest invention I would have to say is the car. Can't get to places without one. Think about it. I'm stuck on campus without a car. How the hell am I supposed to do anything. Oh...an audience...silly me. Hey, I'd better watch my mouth, but it's physically impossible to watch my mouth. Uh, gotta run. *runs away*

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

The greatest invention since toilet paper would have to be the monocle. It's both stylish and functional. Although, the eyepatch does run a close second.

electricity was invented/discovered b4 toilet paper i think
i think one of the best inventions so far would be digital encoding.... would know what anime is without that

Bittorrent!

Be Free and Masturbate

Holt

Holt

pffft

Computers are useful sure. They help us do work but then again, they also make more work for us XD
i would actually say electricity was more discovered than invented. I mean, it still existed before, people just realised how to use it later.
I'd say the invention of electronic circuits were most important because they form the basis of all electronics :D

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinDisclaimer: if you don't get my sarcasm, i would suggest you ignore
this thread as a looney old geezer's rant, but if you get me, please
contribute to my madness. Thank you very much. :)

ROFL - Nice comment.

Apparently, I find the invention of computers pretty cool. Without computers these days, life wouldn't be easy as it would be as of recent, apparently. People take things for granted, but its technology like this one that I find very useful, nonetheless - over the years.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

teh toilet should be the greatest invention without the toilet the worlds air would be polluted by smog, carbon monoxide, and smell of ppls crap.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Pizza. no wait. Maybe... pizza. or maybe pie. I might invent the pizza-pie *goes straight to kitchen and grabs utensils and all the baking stuff* Allright. Time to write a new chapter in cuisine's history.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

The best thing since toilet paper is - wet wipes.

No seriously. No matter where you go, this next generation toilet paper is amazing for not only wiping rears, both baby and adult, but for cleaning sticky ice cream covered mouths, cleaning off make up, making you feel refreshed at festivals, cleaning messes from kitchen surfaces, sweet smelling, and of course, to get KFC oil off your fingers.

I salute you, wet wipe!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Surely the greatest invention since toilet paper is handkerchief. It isn't good to clean the noose on it's sleeve!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.