Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there a maximum for the favorite list? - Minitokyo

Is there a maximum for the favorite list?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

I ask because untill now i was thinking i was saving space, but i started to wonder if there is such "space"?

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

um... I dunno how to get rid of favorites so I will let you know if I run out of space... HA!

"I'm not a dirty old man. I'm a dirty young man!"
-[Carrot Glace]-

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

great!!, but i still weant to know!

Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I don't really think there is a maximum. If there was, you would be able to edit your favourites, so you could make sure that you stayed within the limit.

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol, u mean diskspace? each fav record only takes up about 60 bytes of space :) so about 16 thousand fav records can be stored in 1 mb of diskspace :)

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Well, that takes care of my question, so i guess there is not, but nevertheless is a good idea that of editting your favorites list

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.