Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lame pick-up lines... - Minitokyo

Lame pick-up lines...

page 1 of 1 22 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I think most of you know what I'm talking about with this. Girls, have you ever been walking around, and some random guy came up and tried to use a line on you? Or guys, has a girl ever tried to hit on you in the same way? What I'm asking is this: what is the stupidest/lamest pick-up line you've used? Or what's the worst one you've ever used on someone else?
Please, people, let's try to keep this clean and appropriate in your responses...even though I know it's a possibility, I don't want this thread getting dirty (inappapropriate).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I've never actually used a pick-up line on anyone but someone used this one on me before...
Guy- "Are you tired?"
Me- "No"
Guy- "You should be 'cause you've been running through my head all day."
Me- (thinking) "get the |-|3!! away from me!"

Signature Image

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i've heard a few. but thankfully, it's not used on me. i've seen and read them somewhere too.
for example:
do you know what'd look good on you? me.
that's a nice shirt. can i talk you out of it?
so far, i've heard of these. may add some more if i come across them.

Signature

One that was used on me was "I like your shirt. now take it off". Wasnt really a pick-up line, but it was hella cool coming from a girl though.

Lamest one: "Don't I know you from somewhere?" :\

Be Free and Masturbate

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I haven't heard any pick up lines from girls, because i don't think they need them, if a girl is interested in me, I wouldn't care what they say would I ;) so most of the lines I heard are from the guys I know. :D

1. I will travel the stars for you.
2. You are my sunshine
3. Roses are red, and i am for you.
4. Do you know what you need, a guy like me.
5. When i saw you, you are the only one for me baby.
6. Look at you, look at me, we are good together.
7. I will be everything for you.

Disclaimer: they are not mine, but my friends' pick up lines, so to the guys tried not to violated copyrights ok :D, and to the girls, I would never use such cheesey lines. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I myself don't use any and none was used on me, but my friend is a master in making these. Some examples from his book:
1. 'Do you believe in love at first sight? If you don't, I can enter the room again' x_x
2. To a girl in the zoo: 'Hey, why wasting you eyes on the animals, when I'm standing right next to you' (it made me kina wonder if he realised that he made fun of himself then)
3. To a girl on the beach: 'In case I'll be drowning, may I count on you to give me mouth to mouth' (damn, that's pretty much the oldest pick-up line I've ever heard!)

There are lots more, far to many to write them all (seriously).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Oh goodness, I've heard some awful ones. Some used on me some used on friends.
1. "You must be tired, cause you've be running through my mind all day." (why, someone tell me why)
2. "If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me" (this guy had to be kidding)
3. "Oh no! Somebody call heaven, there's an angel on the loose." (no)
4. I've heard the "love at first sight" but I wont write that since its been listed once before.
5." Are your arms tired, cause you just flew into my heart." (Now this is just ridiculous)
I can't remember the others, but some I just try to keep out of my mind. Its better to just be geniune, these can't be geniune if other people use them, too.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Silly me...I forgot to give some of the ones I've heard (from friends' stories...I've never had one directed at me). Here's some:
1. "Hey, I lost my phone number; can I have yours?" (total classic)
2. "Are you gonna kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?" (kind of funny, actually)
3. "Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?"
4. "If looks could kill, you'd be #1 on America's Most Wanted list."
5. "Isn't it hard to walk with all those curves?" (this was really used on my friend; what in the world was this guy thinking?!)

The worst thing about pick-up lines likes these is that some guys are actually successful!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

I'm married so I wont use lines. but the guys at work talk ( a lot ) lol .

Let's go halves on a bastard
you dropped something ... my jaw

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my best friend has one that he uses to get a laugh out of someone:

"let's play pretend. i'll be pinocchio. you sit on my face i'll tell some lies we'll all have some fun!" XP

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by fireflywishesmy best friend has one that he uses to get a laugh out of someone:

"let's play pretend. i'll be pinocchio. you sit on my face i'll tell some lies we'll all have some fun!" XP

ROFL - Oh gosh no.

Here's one: When I first met you - I felt as if you stole my heart and ate it.

Don't ask me. lol - I just called up my friend like right now and she gave me that response. I'm like - what kind of pick-up line is that? Dunno - not my word here. lol - But its interesting how she got that comment from some random flirting stranger.

Anyhou - Darn that Pinnochio joke. ROFL - that's sad indeed. Haha - Oh, too funny.
**Chugs more root beer, then hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

My favorite pickup line is: Nice Boots, Wanna F**k?

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Quote by dutchforceOne that was used on me was "I like your shirt. now take it off". Wasnt really a pick-up line, but it was hella cool coming from a girl though.
Lamest one: "Don't I know you from somewhere?" :\

He He I guess your right saying that girls don't use pick up lines. Anyway I got one "Who stole the stars in the sky and put it in you eyes." BAM*slap*

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Okay, first one that comes to me:
~"Milk makes the body good but DAMN how much did you drink??"~
*cough* (......speechless...)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i overheard these few lines......who uses these?
1.*knocks the watch and approaches a girl*hey can i haf a look at the time?my watch is broken it says u will fall in love with me in 5 minutes
2.hey how much do u work here??i can pay u more if u follow me tonight
3.im now a runner in my school....cuz i been chasing after u

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by diamarrri overheard these few lines......who uses these?

Sadly enough, I know quite a few guys who use this kind of thing...one of my friends actually got a girlfriend using this line:

Quote by Kumiko-H2. "If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me"

What I think is even worse than guys using them (though sometimes it's amusing) is that some girls actually fall for them.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by CLAMPchic
What I think is even worse than guys using them
(though sometimes it's amusing) is that some girls actually fall for
them.

well too bad for them being so dumb ....those are the kinda girls those guys who uses thes are hoping for i guess??

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I don't use them because they all seem lame anyway to me but the worst that I've heard was from my brother
"Looking at you made me mess up my pants, what are the chances that I can get in yours?"

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

beb3xchange

K-Otic

Well, i was never hit on by weird pick up line (thank god) but one time when i was watching my school soccer game, i overheard this girl being hit on by a 30 year old (she was probably only 14 or 15) Kinda disturbing

life isn't simple; deal with it

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by beb3xchangeWell, i was never hit on by weird pick up line (thank god) but one time when i was watching my school soccer game, i overheard this girl being hit on by a 30 year old (she was probably only 14 or 15) Kinda disturbing

I wouldn't say that's kinda disturbing...that's really disturbing! What the heck was that guy thinking?! *shudders* how disgusting!

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by CLAMPchic

Quote by beb3xchangeWell, i was never hit on by weird pick up line (thank god) but one time when i was watching my school soccer game, i overheard this girl being hit on by a 30 year old (she was probably only 14 or 15) Kinda disturbing

I wouldn't say that's kinda disturbing...that's really disturbing! What the heck was that guy thinking?! *shudders* how disgusting!

I think what my brother said was worse.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

those are some pretty lameass pick-up lines

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.