Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tell whatever you like about Samurai 7 - Minitokyo

tell whatever you like about Samurai 7

page 1 of 1 5 total items

well i finish the series now was a good one
i was so relax during the series thinking that this was one of those with a happy ending
and when i got to the ep 25 (if you havent saw the series please dont continue reading)
it turns out to be one crazy one, they kill Kyuzo, Heihachi and Kikuchiyo. All most everyone
die in only 2ep T_T at least the war end thank good.

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Yes, I love the everything about this one. it's the kind of anime that has you saying "woah, that was delightful almost after each episode. I havent really finished it but judging from the first halve of your post i get the hint that there are some bumps along toward the end.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

I like the series very much ^^ I was so sad when Kyuzo died :( - feel the same for Ukyo's death - he was so funny >.< The only things I didn't like in this anime were Nobuseri - not because they were bad one's here but I really didn't like the way they have been animated x_x
The animation in some episodes is just ugly <_< Anyway, it was good series :)
Gonzo is one of my favs animation studios so I can't wait for their new anime - Basilisk,
Trinity Blood and Speed Grapher XD

Quote by RadetzkyYes, I love the everything about this one. it's the kind of anime that has you saying "woah, that was delightful almost after each episode. I havent really finished it but judging from the first halve of your post i get the hint that there are some bumps along toward the end.

the only thin i can tell you is that
be ready :)

Quote by NayakoI like the series very much ^^ I was so sad when Kyuzo died - feel the same for Ukyo's death - he was so funny The only things I didn't like in this anime were Nobuseri - not because they were bad one's here but I really didn't like the way they have been animated
The animation in some episodes is just ugly Anyway, it was good series
Gonzo is one of my favs animation studios so I can't wait for their new anime - Basilisk,
Trinity Blood and Speed Grapher

yeah i really dont belive that Kyuzo died i was waiting for his fight betowing Kambei and him
, but did you see how hi died, really crazy ha. Ukyo the 49 clone well he died really funny to my saying with a funny voice Kirara XP. Nobuseri for my the animation on 3D was good.

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I wanted to start a thread on this - but since there is already a thread on it, might as well, revive it rather than starting a new one. ^^

i love this anime loads. It's related to the jap movie called 7 samurais. It's the re-definition of heroism and what sacrafices were about. Of faith and trust. Of hope and will. Of fighting to protect, to defend and to live on^^

Ok, so the characters don't have those bish-looks but hey, they are kewl. Kyuzo may have the weirdest hairstyle but he rocks anyway. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.