Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is anime or Manga hated by your relatives? - Minitokyo

Is anime or Manga hated by your relatives?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

At this moment I live in a community where the anime or manga has been barely seen and others even despise it only for nasty remarks, Is any other place where this take place???

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

My mother used to think that anime was childish, then she watched the Cowboy Bebop movie and actually liked it. Since then, she's watched a few others and found it to be entertaining.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well my parents think that anime is for little kids cuz it is cartoons. But I keep telling them that its not like that. None of my relatives seem to like anime or manga really. Except my dad's brother's children seem to read manga. They read Clover and I don't know what else.
I know my smaller cousins play Yu-Gi-Oh TCG and like DBZ.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Yes they think its for kids and that there is no meaning to it and it doesn't teach us anything, but i think anime/manga shows us the half-truths of reality which can be beneficial to our understanding of life as well as other things

my mom doesn't like it very much coz of the fanservices :P

It's mostly my parents that hate anime; my mum can't seem to find a reason why i lavish so much time and attention (not to mention money) on it, and my dad can't seem to recognize anime as anything other than hardcore sex and violence :S

Yeah. But I bet that once your parents sit down and watch a serious anime (not cartoony) like Ghost in the Shell: SAC, they might change their minds :P

my parents don't like anime and manga. They really don't understand how good anime. but as long as they're not baning me from watching it, i doesn't matter.

Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

That's exactly the same for me, my parents think that animes are childish and totally uninteresting. My mother only like some anime openings and endings.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Several of my young cousins like anime. My parents don't really care about anime. However, I really don't know how my aunts and uncles think about anime, though I don't think they hate it.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

not really. i don't care about what they say anyways.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

most of my aunt and uncle are like anime sucks and its made by the devil...yatta yatta yatta.....but everyone else doesn't really care..

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

my parent hate it. out of the 300 dollars ive spent on anime and manga it all been my money. my dad once took all of my manga away because i was reading it in school. so as i said my parents hate it alot.

actually, my mom loves anime, well...more like just one show. She likes FMA, just like me, so we watch it togetther, but my dad doesnt really like it. He thinks it's a waste of money for all the manga and DVDs. :hmpf:

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

my parents don't hate anime or manga, it's just that they don't have interes. And any other of my relatives does,

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

my parents dont really care. i think that they like it when im reading manga though...(at least im reading something they think) but maybe if they found out whats in the anime and manga i watch, they might not let me read/watch them anymore...>_>

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

My family don't like anime, and always ask me why I have so many discs, I think that only my aunt like anime, but not that much. :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

My parents think they're childish stuff for kids. One time I was watching YYH, and my dad said in Chinese "Why do you like to watch this weird stuff?"
My parents think this stuff is a lot of money, but if I want to buy anime/manga, they buy it for me anyway. My friend's parents think the same thing.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.