The first videogame song you loved

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

Cancel

I think the title says it all. Basically it's about posting which was/were the first song/songs from a videogame you wanted to listen over and over and just loved more and more each time you heard it/them. My choices would be "open your heart" and "believe in myself" from sonic adventure. I loved both songs since the first time I heard them and I keep loving them till this very day ( actually, I was listening to "believe in myself" a couple of minutes ago).

Well, all what's left to say is try to have fun posting yours. Bye!

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Cancel

well my first song was crono's theme from chrono trigger

• Mar 20, 2005
Cancel

I can't say just one...considering it was the whole game soundtrack....FFVII x.x No way to choose just one.

• Mar 20, 2005
Cancel

I can't say just one...considering it was the whole game soundtrack....FFVII x.x No way to choose just one.

• Mar 20, 2005

MadTeaParty

Madam

Cancel

It's been a long time, but I guess that it would have to be a Top Gear song. Second to that, years later came Chrono Trigger (Schala's theme) and ffiii (Opera scene).

• Mar 20, 2005

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Cancel

ff8 eyes on me by faye wong

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Cancel

I can't remember which was the first one, but I think it was the Episode 1 Racer orchestrated themes. But that's not very clear; the one that's really clear is the Freedom Fighters soundtrack: these sweet Soviet choruses make me really feel like a rebel!

Another one that pwnzed my mind was the NFSU sountrack, especially these themes:
Jerk - Suck In (When Pure is Defiled).
Fuel - Quarter (Natural Selection).
The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow (Legion of Boom).
Lil' John and the Eastside Boyz - Get Low (Kings of Crunk - I have the CD!)
Static-X - The Only (Shadow Zone - I already had the album!).
Asian Dub Foundation - Fortress Europe (Enemy of the Enemy - after I heard it I just fired up Firefox, wrote www.suprnova.org, downloaded the album torrent and here we go! I already looked for it in every single Mixup in Guadalajara and none of them have it).

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

• Mar 20, 2005
Cancel

first?
cant remember which was first

songs from "lunar" or "Eyes on me - Faye wong"

Cancel

A music in FF6 when you are in the big map of the land

• Mar 20, 2005

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

http://img207.exs.cx/img207/2450/akai014yj.jpg

First and only ever - if you understand the Japanese Lyrics like I do - Chou, in Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.

Strongest lyrics ever. Everything is built so perfectly in that game. When I beat the secret ending and heard the song, I dropped the controller like mad and had to buy the CD from the Album - Tenryuu right away. That song is like the ultimate one ever - and it rocks! lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

shenda

Black Saint

Cancel

One Winged Angel - Final Fantasy VII. That is the best piece of game music that I have ever heard! It rules!!! ^___^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

• Mar 20, 2005

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Cancel

Demons Crest - Memorial to the Fallen Ones.

• Mar 21, 2005

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Cancel

"Grabbag" from Duke Nukem 3D, that song still rocks no matter how many times I listen to it. Heck, even Megadeth covered it. Still can't find that cd. =_=

Cancel

If you refer to first song including ones that are like about a minute long I would say the prologue song from FF4 when Cecil and Kain left the castle and Troian Beauty from the same game.
First song like a main theme song would be Outskirts of time from Chrono Trigger. There are a lot of game songs I have heard though and just loved it.

• Mar 21, 2005
Cancel

Beyond the Bounds - Zone of the Enders 2: 2nd Runner

• Mar 21, 2005

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

Cancel

well is pretty hard to say let see m....the first song was from double dragon an arcade game,the next was the music from donkey kong country for snes and after that was the ending song from final fantasy 8 i forgot the name.is beautiful

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Cancel

If I remember correctly, it was the Ballad of the Windfish in Link's Awakening [many years ago xd].
i still catch my self humming it from time to time XP

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Cancel

The FF7 OSTs... First RPG I think that I ever finished *first* and really really liked it...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Cancel

well, if you count sound tracks without vocal my first favorite song was from sonic the hedgehog 1 2 3, namely the dr robotnik boss music.

Signature Image

• Mar 22, 2005

Siri

Siri

Suou

Cancel

although i dont really like it now
i fell in love with eyes on me when i first heard it

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

• Mar 22, 2005

sirhenry

The Other White Meat

Cancel

well i dont remember what it was called or which one specifically it was, but the first song i loved from a video game was in Zelda for 64

We are not judged by our intentions, but by the way in which others interpret our actions.

• Mar 24, 2005

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

Cancel

Uhmm... I think the first was One Winged Angel from ffvii or Still Dawn, at the end of Resident Evil. :)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

• Mar 24, 2005

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Cancel

uh...this neko song from "The Adeventure of Puppet Princess" cant read the title as its in jap. all i know it has lotsa neko

Signature

• Mar 24, 2005
Cancel

hm.. i think i would be the opening theme for final fantasy II and followed by frog's theme in chrono trigger :D

• Mar 24, 2005

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.