Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first videogame song you loved - Minitokyo

The first videogame song you loved

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

Okay you want to know the First song I liked? The Super Mario Bros. theme song from the nes! I also like the songs from Lone Wolf.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Periphery

The End

Suteki Da Ne - FFX
Along with the FMV, its so nice!

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

sazabi84

Pi ka Yay!!

Wild Arms Opening song, it's soo Legendary!! haha.. XD

Alea Iacta Est..

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

the angels fear to threat from Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 ( the last sounds like anime)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

small of two pieces from xenogears :)

I love either one of them: "FFVIII's Eyes on Me", "FFIX's Melodies of Life" or "Air's Tori no Uta".

Theme song of Legend of dragoon, truly beautiful!

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

well the first video game some I loved was the Final Fantasy music.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

Hmmm...My first...It would have to be the original sega sonic the hedgehog game. I would sometimes hum it without realizing it too! ^_^'

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

It's funny. . . this question really gave me a little trip down memory lane, and I remember back when I was 9 and living in Taiwan. I used to spend a lot of time with two of my cousins, and we used to cooperatively play single-player games; we loved Wolfenstein 3D, and so this would entail one of us controlling movement, another opening doors and secret passages, and the third firing weapons.

i remember we would sit in the corner on a single piano bench for hours playing that game, laughing, and humming along with the soundtrack. Though I don't have the game anymore, I can still remember a number of the tunes from it, and for that reason it's the first game whose songs really made an impression on me.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

like some other ppl here, i liked eyes on me from ff8, first song in ff series that i can remember with lyrics, melodies of life in ffix was ok, then i liked suteki da ne from ffx

oh yea, ffvii's one winged angel had lyrics too, sorta, but it creeped me out, so i still liked eyes on me first

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

sorry guys, but i couldnt stand faye wong's eyes on me lol.
i liked..
FF9 - Melodies of Life
i could feel my goosebumps rise and it waas soooo good.
FF7 - March song (forgot the name) it was awesome. u noe, the one that was also played by tantalus orchestra in the evil woods in ff9?
FF7 - One Winged Angel - it plained rocked.
FF7 OST's - they all rock.
FFX - Suteki da ne. nice song, but the FMV was so boring. i mean, u kissed already, dont dream.

off the record, 2 other songs that made me all "ahhhh.."
was Sango's Theme in Inuyasha, and Toki o Koeru Omoi from again, Inuyasha.

simple & clear(kindom heart)
actrully, THE OST IS always MUCH MORE atractive THEN THE SONG TO ME

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Points up to all the regular FF and RPG songs**

Seems we must be lacking a lot of diverse game music fans out there. The same thing over and over. lol - Oh well, guess you haven't heard of the other bright tracks.

Right here - Enthusia "Under A Blue Sky" - A decent track indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Air - Tori no Uta

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

First one was Zelda on the Snes. Fantastic music!

i like lunar star story opening is very nice

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

my first song crush was ff3 opening and opera theme
i have the sountrack and is beatiful

Metroid!!!!, the gratest game ever made!!

Update: WOA, I didn't saw the "song" part of the trhead...

Quote by SaschaCthe song from chrono cross intro, think it was Time's Scar or something like that

sorry for the double post... ^_^'

Melodies of Life from ffix. That song owned my soul a while back. xD

Signature

The first time I noticed and really liked a game song was Sonic 2's ending >.<

Signature

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Where Angels Fear to Tread... from Seiken Densetsu 2. One of the best games ever... soundtrack is amazing.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

the Ending of Mega Man X3 is amazing! @_@ i love it @_@

hail!

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The opening theme to Lunar:The Silver Star Story "In Your Dreams"
Althought the version on the old Sega CD "Fighting Through the Darkness" was good too.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.