Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first videogame song you loved - Minitokyo

The first videogame song you loved

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

deltok

deltok

sadness

ninja gaiden II (nes) - Sprinting Riffs. .
i have a remix in MT. o0

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I absolutely loved the intro song to Zone of the Enders and the changes the similar song in Zone of the Enders 2 was even better.

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

Eyes on me from Final Fantasy viii
i love that song.

Nights into dreams
a long ago

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Megaman X for Super Nintendo. The opening song, and the song after badass Zero busts that one robot's arm off. That was pretty awesome.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

i would have to say the first game music that i like would have have to be final fantasy 3/6 main theme but any final fantasy music is good now i like any and all xenosaga music

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Well interesting!

Actually the "firsts" songs that I can recall are:
FVII OST ('cause I like the whole songs, and even I replayed some parts just to hear the song and 'cause it was fun!!)
and "Depend on you" from the Thousand Arms 2, singer is the great and so popular Ayumi Hamasaki.

those tow were the first that I remember to like to hear! and from the first that made go for the anime and game music!! ^_^

Probably the theme of the Black Mage village in FFIV XD
Very silly but somehod addicting.
Though now when I think back some of the themes from the good old GameBoy Tetris were also pretty... good?

"Beyond the Bounds" from Zone of the Enders : The Second Runner. There was nothing more rewarding than watching the credits roll while you jam to some great techno! :D

for me it's the whole FLCL ost. the pillows was the first japanese band i liked.

Hum really hard to choose OX
I think its Promise (Silent Hill 2) and Kyo theme from KOF

Does it count if i can't rember the first soundtrack i liked, but i liked ff7 and other ff's like ffx and ffvi

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

*-* Donna Toki Demo long version from Wild Arms 2 xDDDDDD love this song *-*

well the 1st song that I love that come from a video game I can remember at all.
I think the very frist game song I can remember has to be the theme
song to the game Super mario for the NES. But now my FAV is the song is "Simple And Clean" in the game Kingdome Hearts. Theres more but I just can Remember. ^_^'

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

The Final Fantasy Crystal Theme.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

For me, it would have to be Faye Wong's Eyes on Me, from Final Fantasy viii. First song I loved. :)

in tony hawk pro skater, goldfingers - superman

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Ha haa!!! The theme to Reactor! An old Atari 2600 game...man the game was fun, but TO THIS DAY that is the single greatest song ever! ever!

Dat dat dat dat dat dat dadadadadat dat dat dat dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada dunnnn dunnnn dunnnn!

Ah, how I love reminiscing. Hey..my 2600 still works, I think I'll go play Reactor now.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

erm...FFVIII. the whole OST, lol

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i just luv the FFX2 song real emotions!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Eyes on me - ff8...

i once used it in a Flash presentation in our school, I just saw the owner cryin after the song...

:D

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

my first videogame song I loved
:o interesting question!!!!!!
I think It was final fantasy X theme song ( i love this OST) XD

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

the first game songs that I liked was from the Streets of Rage 2 Soundtrack followed by the Lightening force 2 soundtrack. both games were for the Sega Genesis. but the one I really loved is Eyes on Me by Faye Wong.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Emperor

The origin of it all

zanarkand from ffx

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 437 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.