Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Spiral Character Are You? - Minitokyo

Which Spiral Character Are You?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

You are Kousuke ~ You're a charismatic person, with an eye for detail, but you get frustrated easily. Try to calm down. You've tried to forget how to feel pain, tried to desensitise yourself to the horror of the world, but you know it isn't working. Try being a little less stubborn, and maybe you'll set things right.

O.o ...

i am ayuma kun i am the hero hahahah

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

You are Ryoko ~ You're a strong person, and you've learned not to let your feelings get the better of you. Despite your pain, you're getting on with your life, you've lots of friends and admirers, and you're very likeable. Now if only things would stay that way. You've a painful memory of the past, and it keeps coming to haunt you. Don't let it affect you, you've come this far, now isn't the time to give up!

How surprising? But in the other hand, the text's describing me. Ha, ha, watashi wa ryoko de~~su.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

http://images.quizilla.com/M/MisatoCS/1053717815_uizhiyono2.gif

You are Hiyono ~ You're cute, curious and energetic, not to mention stubborn! You're very honest and kind hearted, and you hate to see people suffer. Your friends are very important to you, and you always respect their feelings. Sometimes you can be a little too trusting, but when the situation calls, you can use the brain that's hiding behind your big, cute eyes.

Sorry for posting twice. Can somebody delete this posted reply? Thanks very much! Again, Im sorry!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/MisatoCS/1053717943_uizmadoka2.gif

You are Madoka ~ You can be a mature, responsible person when need be, but what you really want to do is have fun. Sometimes though, you let things get you down. Things may be confusing, but you will be able to get through it. Your pain is hurting others, and you need to be strong, for their sake.

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

You are Ayumu ~ You're an intelligent and talented individual, although you feel as though you're living in the shadow of someone greater. You often doubt yourself when in a bad situation - it is usually your friends that help you make it through. You need to believe in yourself. And don't be so quick to get angry - the 'cool' look suits you better.

Some parts are not accurate about me:
- I don't feel that I'm living in the shadow of someone greater.
- I don't doubt myself in bad situations.
- Actually, sometimes I do get angry quite quickly; it's sort a bad habit that developed thanks to all the bullying in middle school. ^_^' I don't take no shit! lol >_<

By the way, who's Ayumu? :o

Signature

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Quote by Fernhttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/MisatoCS/1053717815_uizhiyono2.gif You are Hiyono ~ You're cute, curious and energetic, not to mention stubborn! You're very honest and kind hearted, and you hate to see people suffer. Your friends are very important to you, and you always respect their feelings. Sometimes you can be a little too trusting, but when the situation calls, you can use the brain that's hiding behind your big, cute eyes.

I got this chara too!!!
She's like me! I think her personality is like mine ^__^
Nya!
XD
ByeeeeeeE!!!!!!!!

Signature

I got this.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/MisatoCS/1053774052_izkaspiral.gif

You are Kanone ~ You're an intelligent person, and you have a very strong outlook on life. You are never afraid of showing emotion, and you encourage others to do the same. You find any emotion easy to deal with, once you understand it. You're a little cryptic about how you share your emotions with others, but those close to you are always prepared to figure you out. Despite all this though, deep inside you're pining for someone. Hey, they're probably pining for you too ^_^
I thought I was going to get soemone like eyes or kousuke.

You are Kousuke ~ You're a charismatic person, with an eye for detail, but you get frustrated easily. Try to calm down. You've tried to forget how to feel pain, tried to desensitise yourself to the horror of the world, but you know it isn't working. Try being a little less stubborn, and maybe you'll set things right.

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.