Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Polls: Athrun vs Kira ( pics included...^_^ ) - Minitokyo

Polls: Athrun vs Kira ( pics included...^_^ )

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 482 total items

kira is the best cauz asura seems like a lil wimp to me

I love them both....but i still have to go to kira based off his mecha...i like ifreedom more than justice :D

Athrun beacause :

-good hair color
-many good looking friends
-very mature especially in critic situations
-do not hide behind women
-good angst character

Best character ever to me. :)

Sorry for double post :(

i fully support kira. he jz rocks.

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

kira x super freedom gundam is the best!!! :D

kira more than anyone

I think Kira would win- his piloting skills are just amazing. :D

But either way, neither of them would have the heart to really "win" against eachother in a mecha battle, so...

One thing I don't get, I was really frustrated with the whole Frey oreal, but Kira only did that because she was the only one that was there for him when he was alone and sinking into depression! Why would people not like him? It's all Frey's fault! I was so happy when she died at the end... >=( Lacus is definitely nicer.

And Haro is awesome! :)

Haros!!! haha well between those two i don't know... i guess kira because hez got freedom... and freedom is sooooo cool XD

it's very hard to decide between these guys. eeem...i think i'll go for kira based of his mecha coz freedom is way cooler than justice.

well, I think Kira is better since I watch Destiny phase 24-25

Kira of course.
Freedom is the best. ( and Haros too, hehe i like them very much )

Athrun,without a doubt ^_^ cos he's more mature and as smart as kira

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Of course Athrun. Kira is crybaby as somebody said before :D. Also in GS Destiny Kira acts like faggot, and I really dislike him. I don't care that Kira is pilot of Freedom ... Freedom isn't that strong and cool to make Kira my favorite character. Well Savior is cool too, even Gaia and other gundams in GS Destiny.

In Gundam Seed was Kira kinda cool, but now I watch Destiny and Kira acts like faggot in Destiny.

Quote by CoordinatorOf course Athrun. Kira is crybaby as somebody said before :D. Also in GS Destiny Kira acts like faggot, and I really dislike him. I don't care that Kira is pilot of Freedom ... Freedom isn't that strong and cool to make Kira my favorite character. Well Savior is cooler, even Gaia and other gundams in GS Destiny.
Well in Gundam Seed was Kira kinda cool, but now I watch Destiny so Kira is faggot.

Lol, good point about Kira and Athrun. But Kira most likely (sorry athrun) he is known to be the Ultimate Coordinator. So I highly doubt this would be an easy don't battle.

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

Neither of them :hmpf: . they're way too nice. I'd go for someone on the zaft side. Maybe Dearka. XD

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

my dear sweet athrun zala!!!!!! lol ^^ my vote is on athrun!!!! yay!!! kira isnt head strong as athrun.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I can't choose its hard i love kira his so cute and his so random i like that but athrun is to is cool his more level headed but still cool and can also kick ass at times lol :D

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I vote for Kira although i like Athrun too.
Kira is the best coordinator. Go kick ass with the Freedom! :)

kira kira kira kira kira all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIM and freedom is the best yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Can't really decide. They're both equal in skill. So, who would in the fight wouldn't matter to me, unless the another person that may take advantage of the situation. That's who I would go for.

To swpigwang, I hear you, I'm looking forward to an Athrun's counterattack

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

I will choose Athrun.
He was very smart and him sound was very...(Japanese)

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by kain11kira kira kira kira kira all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I love comments like this ... And those people who love Kira and think that there are no other cool characters and Gundams -_-.
As I said, there is nothing so cool about Kira, especially in GS Destiny ... Kira acts really really weird and only screw up everything in GS Destiny.

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by Coordinator

Quote by kain11kira kira kira kira kira all the
way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I love comments like this ... And those people who love Kira and
think that there are no other cool characters and Gundams -_-

heh, kira is the best male chara in gundam seed series n freedom/super freedom is the coolest mecha in gundam series 4ever!!!

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 482 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.