Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi ^_^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Hello everybody! This is a really cool site!
Sorry for the late intro :p
I'm new at MT looking forward to make some friends

Holt

Holt

pffft

Hello and welcome to MT
Enjoy your stay ^_^

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hmm - how did nobody notice you and say hello for the past couple of hours? lol

Anyways, welcome to MT, have lots of fun over there, and see you later. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hi welcome to mt have a good time here see you in the forums

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Heyz blazinstreaks! (haven't found a nickname for you yet, but I will...O.~) Welcome to MT and I hope you can make yourself comfortable around here! ^.^ *givez welcoming hugs and pokez*

P.S~ I hope this isn't too late to post...^.^U

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hi blazinstreaks! ^^ *waves* Welcome to MT, and indeed it is a cool site, lol. That's alright about the late into, I actually never did one >.> Everyone's generally very nice so i'm sure you'll have no problem making some new friends. Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Welcome, welcome, welcome blazinstreaks! That's a bit of a type-ful. I'm sure you're overwhelmed by peoples general friendliness in here so I'll simply say that I hope you enjoy being here at MT and have heaps of fun making friends, posting in threads, and if you're artistic like, submitting artwork. :) See you 'round! :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, don't break any rules, make lots of friends, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Blazinstreaks! Hope you had a great time in MT so far and hope you continue to have a good time here! Sayounara!

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hi there blazinstreaks and welcome to the minitokyo family! *hugs* u have a cool username there. me like, me like. =^.^=
make lots of friends, have tons of great fun and happy leveling! enjoy your stay here and do take care. ^.^
if u encounter any problems or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other members here in mt. we'll be glad to help u in any way we can. ^_^
i'll see ya around, my friend. toodles! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.