Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have your own website where you post wallpapers? - Minitokyo

Do you have your own website where you post wallpapers?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I have my own site, and I was looking for affiliates. You can visit my site at http://sunira.net
I have my entire art portfolio there and it loads fast! I want to see others' anime work w/o having to wait like 2 mins per page to load(on cable!). <3

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I'm sure there are many wallpaper artists out there who host their own websites for their own wallpapers. I apparently don't have an art portfolio of my own, but I have a grand Japanese celebrity idol gallery for safekeepings [J-Pop Idols, Famous Celebrities and the sorts]. Won't tell the site though. It's all under my hidden archives. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I don't have much wallpapers, and the only one I made so far is not appropriate for this board, In case you're wonderd, it's DukeMaps.net. I post the things I like to make with the computer there, such as lay-outs and levels.

See how fast mine site loads for you, total lay-out size 66,8Kb, valid xhtml 1.0.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by FirefoxI don't have much wallpapers, and the only one I made so far is not
appropriate for this board, In case you're wonderd, it's
DukeMaps.net. I post the things I
like to make with the computer there, such as lay-outs and levels.
See how fast mine site loads for you, total lay-out size 66,8Kb, valid
xhtml 1.0.

Oh how very nice! Im looking to make mine completely xhtml valid. But right now Im too lazy and everyone's browser has no problems loading my site quickly. It is image intensive however...

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

If you need any help with that I wouldn't mind helping you with it.

Image intensivity shouldn't matter much.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

My layouts/wallpapers site ShadowCache loads pretty fast.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Yeah, my site just died. I want to host my wallpapers somewhere where people can get to them quickly.and d/l them quickly too. MT is slow, but its gotten faster of late. I wonder if we'll ever be to deviantart's speed and capacity.

I`m thinking on sharing my wallpapers throught a p2p program. I haven't found a decent an free server to upload them.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I think shareaza is a nice p2p program. oh , and If anyone knows how to use php to create a comment/gallery system, im willing to pay REAL $$ for the help. Not much mind you but some.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

TW!$T3D EL3M3^T its like two years old. and i havent put up ome of my newer stuff in awhile...i think ill do that now cuz im bored.

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

usally i post it at my forum if i got any new artwork

http://narutotalk.org

Quote by SuniraI wonder if we'll ever be to deviantart's speed and capacity.

>_> You know a lot of their members pay...

Anyways. I have a site - [bucket's dump]. :P It's got walls, but they haven't been updated in a while (I've been concentrating on winskins lately). Uhm. It loads quickly because it's so very basic. XD <-can't be bothered updating the layout yet.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by SuniraI wonder if we'll ever be to deviantart's speed and
capacity.

&gt;_&gt; You know a lot of their members
pay...
Anyways. I have a site -
[url=http://www.angeltowns.com/members/bucket/index.htm][bucket's
dump][/url]. :P It's got walls, but they haven't been updated in a
while (I've been concentrating on winskins lately). Uhm. It loads
quickly because it's so very basic. XD &lt;-can't be bothered updating
the layout yet.

Yeah, I know...I pay. :}
But I paid for the convenience of a print account. and those small extra features that paid accounts have like viewing more thumbnails at once...etc.
But I understand that we cant bring print accounts here, especially since 99% of the wallpapers are used with ripped images. Nobody actually goes to write to hyung tae kim and ask if they can use so and so drawing in their wallpaper. A prints business would wreak legal havok. :Þ I dunno, maybe we should consider more than just google ads, since deviantart nonsubscribers have those. Or maybe paid accounts can have special features...

Oh what I meant to say in the beginning of this post is I just updated my wallpaper site. :D You must go lookie lookie!

http://www.sunira.net

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

http://whiteshadowzero.lidonet.net/

My own personal wallpaper site. Just celebrate its 10,000th hit.

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by SuniraI wonder if we'll ever be to deviantart's speed and capacity.

&gt;_&gt; You know a lot of their members pay...
Anyways. I have a site - [bucket's dump]. :P It's got walls, but they haven't been updated in a while (I've been concentrating on winskins lately). Uhm. It loads quickly because it's so very basic. XD &lt;-can't be bothered updating the layout yet.

MT has potential to be as large as deviant, I mean we could have paiud thing too. We'd need to encorporate more stuff into the new paid members tho.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.