Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noob here! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hi! I discover a bit too late this wonderful site and I hope I'll make some good wallpapers here.
So, I'm french (so, sorry if there are some mistakes or misunderstanding in my sentences, I promise I do my best), I'm 19 and I'm studying languages at the university in Grenoble.
Obviously I like watching anime and reading manga, ma fav's ones are Gundam Seed/Destiny, RahXephon, Chrno Crusade, Utena la fillette révolutionnaire, Fruits Basket, Shin Angyo Onshi, Monster, Say Hello to black jack and manga from Ai Yazama and Yuki Kaori.
My hobbies are playing with my N64, reading some old books and burning my kitchen.
Favorites bands...Green Day, Blink 182, See saw and some Jpop-Jrock bands.
That's all for now!
See ya!

(Hoy pour tous les français ici présents!)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh! Bonjour over there! Another person who listens to J-Pop and the works.
How cool! Oh yeah! lol

Anyways, name's Celessa, and I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Sometimes they say its better to be later, than never. **Snickers**

Hopefully you can make some wonderful wallpapers nonetheless. **Nods**
Good luck in doing so.

Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

wow i'm french too, so welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
okay so if you want to join a french speaking group, click on the link anime paradise in my sig... (btw, forgot about the accents, doesn't work here)

Quote by llilliathariSay Hello to black jack

yeah that's one great manga !!! and if you know gravitation (a great manga), it's will be out the 12 of may (punch comics editions)...

well hum.... amuse toi bien ds le coin !! have fun and take care :)

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hello, I hope you have a good time here. I hope you make some good walls. Bye!^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

hi welcome to minitokyo hope we can be good friends, havent seen any of the anime you mentioned just raxephon and its pretty good hehe, happy leveling see you later

Holt

Holt

pffft

Hello
Welcome to MT. Good luck with your wallpapers ^_^

Signature Image

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Bonjour llilliathari! ^^ Welcome to MiniTokyo, glad you could join us. Hmm..looks like the only thing we have in common is liking J-pop, oh well one's better than nothing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, make friends, and I look forward to your wallpapers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Bonjour my cousin from France, i'm French Canadian... and the worse is you study in a field quite similar to mine, i'm a student in translation at l'Universite Laval... ^^ i also love J-Pop and Gundam Seed...

Anyways, welcome to Mt, wish you lots and lots of fun around here ^^ and friends of course ^^ i love your avy btw... see ya around!!

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, don't break any rules, make lots of friends, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa and Bonjour llilliathari! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Hope you make great wallpapers. Sayounara!

Thanks !
Sorry for the period, I'am a poor student without a computer in her studio...lol I don't say I'll do miracles in doing wallpapers but at least I'll do my better. And if I'm so baaad doing this I'll chat anyway on the forum! :D

Anjhurin : Gravitation, isn't it a yaoi manga? With a red-head singer in love with an "antipathique" writer? I don't know the anime but I'll bouth it if you say it's a great story ;)
Anyways, I'll see these debate-links in this loooong week-end (luv easter!!!).

Ayamael : I'm in the end of my 1st year of LEA > I have english and arabic in main subjects with many hours of "private law", but next year I'll take japanese instead of arabic (I'm not complicated ^^).
ohoh! You're studying in translation? In what language do you translate texts?

EDIT : Why I can't delete my double post???

Thanks !
Sorry for the period, I'am a poor student without a computer in her studio...lol I don't say I'll do miracles in doing wallpapers but at least I'll do my better. And if I'm so baaad doing this I'll chat anyway on the forum! :D

Anjhurin : Gravitation, isn't it a yaoi manga? With a red-head singer in love with an "antipathique" writer? I don't know the anime but I'll bouth it if you say it's a great story ;)
Anyways, I'll see these debate-links in this loooong week-end (luv easter!!!).

Ayamael : I'm in the end of my 1st year of LEA > I have english and arabic in main subjects with many hours of "private law", but next year I'll take japanese instead of arabic (I'm not complicated ^^).
ohoh! You're studying in translation? In what language do you translate texts?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.