Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Yumi-chan~ - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Yumi-chan~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Har har! I'm back yet again with another birthday wish to another very good friend, Yumi-chan.

Completely unaware that her birthday is March 21st (Well its the 21 where she is) I was shocked and because Yumi-chan is such a wonderful and kind-hearted person I decided that everyone should know its her birthday.

Happy Birthday Yumi~ Congrats on turning fourteeen~

If your not familar with Yumi, you can check out here work here or if you want you can say Happy Birthday to her on her tagboard at her website here. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday today, Yumi~.

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

ne nee~

happii bdaaii yummmyyyy girliiieee~<3 ^-^ dont forget .. we're goin to go have a party at the beachiiee .. xD after exiiee picks out saki's swimsuit .. and gets called a perviiee from the sales person .. ^.~

tee heeez ... saki will send yu a belly dancer!! *-*

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Happy Birthday, Yuuuummmiii~ xDD;; Eats tons of cake! And.. and.. try not to get too many wrinkles. xD~ (Naka lucked out this year and didn't get any wrinkles. ^-^;;) And.. mou.. eat tons of cake! X3;; :: Hoogles, leaves you an extra fluffy stuffed bunny. ::

Signature

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Happy birthday Yumi! I haven't met you before, but I will visit your works and have a look!

Happy birthday nevertheless ^_^ yay! *birthday cake and balloons*
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

happy B-day Yumi ^_^~!!!!!
hmz...I almost forgot ._. gomen T_T~!!!!!
*gives yumi a new tft monitor ^_^~!!!!!* now go show your supa skills in your new wall XD~!!!
have a nice day ^_^~!

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Haven't meet you yet, but Happy Birthday Yumi-chan! ^^ Now where did this kao-anis go? Found them! I hope you have an awesome birthday with family and friends and my all your wishes come true ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday3.gif

happy bday Yumi

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Aww,....! ^^
Happy Birthday, Yumi~~!!
Wow,... it's scary for me because I remember turning 14, but it seems longer than just 3-4 years ago!!! -_-;; *Feeling old*

Again, Happy Birthday, kiddo! *means it lovingly* I hope that you wish comes true! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

happy! happy! BIRTHDAY!
send me some cake!
it wont get stale b4 it reaches me i think XD hahaha
have a nice day :D

Signature Image

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

hey yumi! ^_^ i don't know you either, but cy's friends are also my friends... or at least some of them... err... depends... lol

anyways, <b>otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu~~!</b> ^^ (happy birthday in japanese, if you don't know)
you're turning 14? kewlies, exactly 4 years and 3 months after me xD
haha in any case, I hope you will have a memorable birthday with all your friends, and all ^^
*gives Yumi-chan some presents and a birthday cake*

have fun, and take care :) ~neko

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, haven't met you before either, but happy birthday Yumi-chan!!

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I also havent met you before but happy birthday.^_^

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

!!! Yumi! Happy B-day! Hope that this day is good to you and that all your wishes come true ^_~ yaaa for cake! ^-^

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

...I was gonna post this around midnight but... oh well. Happy birthday, Yumi! Have fun.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nyahahah~ XD
happy yer 14th birthday yumi! XD XD
*hands a penyue dollie that looks like mochi* XD

Yay, happy birthday Yumi! ^_^' I'll send U a portable cake baked under my factory via Federal Express! It'll be with U by the time U finished reading this post! ;)

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Its Yuri-chans B-day...oh my... Happy Birthday!!!! *gives you a plush for your B-day* I hope its a wonderful day for you. ^_^

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Doh! Cy got ahead of me.. how could you??? <_<
anywayz, no matter, happy birthday YUMI!!!
*gives Yumi $500 cash + A giant box of choc*
hope you like it ^_^
Btw, go to the Mts family page for more pressies!!
k?
Happy happy birthday and hope you have a great day *wink*

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/Birthday/1008-013-44-1042.gif[/img]

happy birthday to yumi-chan

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Happy Birthday Yumi-chan! Hope you have a great one, and have lots of gifts and a big cake! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

Happy Birthday Yumi-Chan,too Hope you have a good birthday..................................

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

ooo...
yesh yesh..
a fellow this-year-become-14 Malaysian... *nod nod*

Happy Birthday!!! ^______^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I haven't meet you yet, but i have seen your work, very nice. So happy birthday from me Yumi-chan, any friend of Cy's is my friend too. Like the old saying, a friend of a friend is a friend. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Angelcat

Angelcat

Be yourself and not your image

Happy birthday :D. Live long and prosper :p:p:p

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.