Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 User Galleries Limited to 48 - Minitokyo

User Galleries Limited to 48

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Anyone else notice that user's galleries only show 48 scans/walls/etc.? I just noticed that today as I was trying to point out a link to one of my old scans only to not see it in my gallery. O.o

Maybe this will be fixed in MT 2

KohakuXP

Neutral

Probably, because before when I view complete gallery, my scroll is so fricken lil/long. Since the galleries goes from alot of fav to a least of fav, so all the pics that didn't get fav is as well as deleted. -_-

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I hope it will be fixed.
Seeing only 48 scans out of the 990 I submitted makes it hard to find the one you're looking for.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

hey there bud if you learn to get your head out of your butt then you would see that someone else made this topic.......but i guess the more the marrier

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Now now, no need to be offensive, DZU. >_>

Anyways, yes, this will be fixed in version 2.2

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Fixed, closing.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.